Home Non Cigar Related

What movies has everyone but you seen?

2»

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Bob Luken:
    So I finally watched the matrix. I kinda liked it. Glad it was recorded so I could fast forward through the kung foo CGI fight scenes (not my thing). Interesting concept but why didn't the machine just kill Neo before flushing him down the drain? Oh and there was a cigar scene in that movie. LOL
    Yeah, it always seemed to me that when someone got unplugged, a truly smart machine would just kill the human, right?

That movie ripped off so many cyberpunk sources I found it painful to watch. Still enjoyable in a way, and by far the best of the trilogy.

Titanic...I had to clean up after that shipwreck about a thousand times. Also, I never confiscated as many laser pointers as I did from pre-teen and early teen boys in that movie. It was a thing to point them at Kate during the painting scene.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Rain:
    they actually do now
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Daniel, I see that on twitter you mentioned #MOW without a #FTW. Please fix this in the future.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Rain:
    Daniel, I see that on twitter you mentioned #MOW without a #FTW. Please fix this in the future.
    #fluffer ;^)
    I have more posts then you, so please don't talk to me that way.
    Rain:
    what's your handle on Twitter?
  • krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    Moved thread for you
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    Don't have one. While we're moving things, can the "Word Game" get moved down here from Cigar 101?
    krebsie:
    Moved thread for you
    :)
  • krebsiekrebsie BlogAdministrator, Editor, Everyone, FileAdministrator, ForumsAdministrator, GalleryAdministrator, MembershipAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, ReaderAdministrator, ReaderUser, Registered Users, SystemAdministrator, Trusted Users Posts: 64 admin
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    Rain:
    Don't have one. While we're moving things, can the "Word Game" get moved down here from Cigar 101?

sure...it's now Moved
    Awesome! You're the best Krebsie.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    krebsie:
    Moved thread for you
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Believe it or not, here I am sixty five, and I have never yet seen Godfather. Seen bits and pieces, of course. The other day, surfing around, I stumbled onto "Leave the gun. Take the canolis." for the first time. Seems like a good enough movie. Just never has happened.

I have also never seen Star Trek. Cannot imagine wasting time on such mindless drivel as that. Nor Jaws, E.T., American Pie.

On the other hand, I have seen a wealth of chick flicks everyone else has seen which I wish I hadn't wasted precious life watching. Hanging around with a woman will do that to you. Classic example: Titanic.

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Pretty much all of them. I wait for them to be on cable or rent them.
  • robidanrobidan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14
    I have seen "Matrix". Here some time look cigar user.. but i want more movie about all cigar related practice, visit this pag
  • RedRex06RedRex06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 155
    Well, I've never seen Super Troopers or Dumb and Dumber, among lots of others.