Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nacho Selection (now in the right area)

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
I'm looking for the absolute FRESHEST nachos around. Looking to hit the serving line middle of next week.

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    What about jalapenos? My nachos are stale and outdated but I am sure someone here will hook you up.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jsnake:
    What about jalapenos? My nachos are stale and outdated but I am sure someone here will hook you up.
    I do like me some Jalapeno's. Though, I have my kids pronouncing them Juh-la-punoes. Just to piss the wife off.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    New Boots:
    jsnake:
    I do like me some Jalapeno's. Though, I have my kids pronouncing them Juh-la-punoes. Just to piss the wife off.
    That is exactly how I say it. I was in line at a mexican restaurant in Korea and heard a Korean man ask for juh-la-punoes and I have said it ever since. I know, I know, Mexican restuarant in Korea sounds strange but it was good.
  • EoLEoL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    New Boots:
    I'm looking for the absolute FRESHEST nachos around. Looking to hit the serving line middle of next week.

Dangit.. now I want nachos.. but like real nachos.... Maybe some other nachos also..
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    New Boots:

Do you even bomb Boots? So you?
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

just his diaper. Hahahahahaha. Jk
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

Oh...I bomb! (if I could get the nachos, that is)
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

I have a short list, I'm not sure who you are looking for. PM me.
    curtiscr79:
    New Boots:
    Echambers:
    New Boots:

I have a short list, I'm not sure who you are looking for. PM me.
    Sent