Home Non Cigar Related

Your daily laugh

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
Go to google translate and in the left box type .............

Ok, in the right box, select "Japanese" and click the little speaker, so it speaks the translation.

You're Welcome

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    New Boots:
    Go to google translate and in the left box type .............

Ok, in the right box, select "Japanese" and click the little speaker, so it speaks the translation.

You're Welcome
    Type what? You got censored maybe?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Type the dots, Bob. "..............." but without the quotation marks.

Also funny that when you choose Hebrew or Yiddish as the language, it just moves the dots to the right side of the box. LOL
    I didn't laugh. Maybe tomorrow you can try me again.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Is it funny because it's shorter? I don't know if I get it...
    When I did it, and hit the button for sound under the right window, a high pitched voice sang me a little song.
    Puff_Dougie:
    When I did it, and hit the button for sound under the right window, a high pitched voice sang me a little song.
    Well. No wonder it didn't make me laugh. I wasn't doing it right. Lemme try again. I'll be right back.
    LOL That was strange.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    So it sang "dot-o-dot-o-dot-o-dot-o" for as many dots as were typed in the box. Different. Unusual. But funny? I didn't think it was funny. Am I missing some inside joke or something??
    Humor is kind of a subjective thing. Some things strike me as funny that others don't think are funny at all. Sometimes it's the opposite. For some, the unexpected, combined with unusual elements (like a high pitched voice), is funny. Some people don't think so.

Boots posted something light-hearted that struck him as funny and he thought others might get a kick out of it too. I chuckled a little when I tried it. Others didn't see the humor. No biggie either way.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Boots...you POS.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Puff_Dougie:
    Humor is kind of a subjective thing. Some things strike me as funny that others don't think are funny at all. Sometimes it's the opposite. For some, the unexpected, combined with unusual elements (like a high pitched voice), is funny. Some people don't think so.

Boots posted something light-hearted that struck him as funny and he thought others might get a kick out of it too. I chuckled a little when I tried it. Others didn't see the humor. No biggie either way.

OOops! My bad. I forgot to add "Lol" at the end of my post. Sometimes my dry humor isn't detected. Sorry.....
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Puff_Dougie:

Yup! Im a perfect example of easily amused.
    New Boots:
    Puff_Dougie:

Yup! Im a perfect example of easily amused.
    This is so effin...oh hey, a nickel.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I did chuckle.
    But I too, am easily amused.
    But it got me wondering................
    How exactly does one find these things?
    Let's see. What happens if I just put random stuff on the translator. Oh wait, it will speak to me.
    Oh, now that's amusing. I must share it. ROFL!!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    0patience:
    I did chuckle.
    But I too, am easily amused.
    But it got me wondering................
    How exactly does one find these things?
    Let's see. What happens if I just put random stuff on the translator. Oh wait, it will speak to me.
    Oh, now that's amusing. I must share it. ROFL!!
    I cant claim I found it. I just shared.
    I'm eight beers in, but no excuse. Clip my MOW Little Devil and test the draw. SUPER tight. "Great start to the weekend" I think. Then I look down and remember it's a closed foot. FML.