Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got Shizz all over!

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
Was looking for a trade to get back into the swing of things here when Bigshizza decided to just slap me around for trying. I knew it was coming but it still packed a punch. I am a complete Viaje whore and have no trouble admitting it and he hooked a brother up. Look at these amazing sticks. Have only had the two AF before which I love. All amazing sticks and the ones I haven't had I have heard great things about. Thank you very much!

Comments

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Very well done Big Jim.
    And a very worthy target too.
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Very nice. The Viaje is a great stick.

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    pross:
    Very nice. The Viaje is a great stick.

Personally I love every Viaje I have ever had. My wife is a huge fan of them too along with anything from Drew Estate.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Friends and Family, the Shark are like my one-two...love them. Lmk if the wife is looking for anything in particular!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Bigshizza:
    Friends and Family, the Shark are like my one-two...love them. Lmk if the wife is looking for anything in particular!
    She loves Tabak Especiales (SP?) from DE and she likes the Viaje Christmas/Holiday blends. She is trying to claim dibs on the one you sent. I am gonna have to smoke that one quick! My go to Viaje source is about 40 minutes away so I am going to try to get over there when the tax refund comes to see what Viaje they might have left over if any. She has her own humidor even. So nice having a spouse that supports this.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jsnake:
    Bigshizza:
    She loves Tabak Especiales (SP?) from DE and she likes the Viaje Christmas/Holiday blends. She is trying to claim dibs on the one you sent. I am gonna have to smoke that one quick! My go to Viaje source is about 40 minutes away so I am going to try to get over there when the tax refund comes to see what Viaje they might have left over if any. She has here own humidor even. So nice having a spouse that supports this.
    Excellent! If she raids yours...lmk :)