Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

4K Post Contest -- Winner is Jsnake!!!

2»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Congrats on the post count, and (Flappy Bird score) Tony!
    Thanks for the contest too.

46 LFD/LG
    172 flappybird
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    People have come close to each answer, but no one has nailed it. Keep em coming!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Fine 32/141 so what did I win?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    SleevePlz:
    Hey guys, I realize I am already a part sponsor of a pass going around and have the charity contest currently ongoing, but I feel I need to acknowledge my hitting the 4K milestone in some manner. Looking at the statistics, I am only the 28th person to hit this milestone in the history of this forum. So I'm going to give away a couple cigars :) Simple contest. Just guess two numbers. The first number will be how many different LFD/LG cigars I have. By different, I mean different lines and different sizes, not how many total cigars I have. Second number will be my current high score on Flappy Bird. A little hint, my high score this morning was 37 and then I CRUSHED it while doing what Jiunn loves best. You get one pair of guesses. If someone guesses one of the numbers perfectly, then they win. If by Tuesday evening no one has correctly guessed one of them, then I will compare the sum of your numbers to the sum of the answers and the person closest will win!
    My guess is 17 and 81. Congrats on the milestone!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congrats Bro on the milestone. Thanks for all that you do for the forum.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    32/125 I have no idea what flappy bird is.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Marker:
    32/125 I have no idea what flappy bird is.
    +1
    jsnake:
    Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner! image Although, you were way off on the LFD count which was 45. Hook me up with an address Jake and I'll get something out to you shortly.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    SleevePlz:
    jsnake:
    Ding ding ding!!! We have a winner! image Although, you were way off on the LFD count which was 45. Hook me up with an address Jake and I'll get something out to you shortly.
    U have to much free time Teach :)
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jsnake:
    U have to much free time Teach :)
    and a lot of lfd's!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Congrats on the win! Nailed it. Good contest.
    SleevePlz:
    jsnake:
    Woo Hoo winner winner chicken dinner. Thanks. PM incoming and congrats again.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Congrats jsnake....

Hey Tony - don't delete Flappy Bird! The developer took it off the app store and you can no longer download it.
    jgibv:
    Congrats jsnake....

Hey Tony - don't delete Flappy Bird! The developer took it off the app store and you can no longer download it.
    My son said people were selling phones with flappy bird for over $1,000 on ebay. Take a look it is crazy. Some over $6,000.
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    Congrats jsnake....

My son said people were selling phones with flappy bird for over $1,000 on ebay. Take a look it is crazy. Some over $6,000.
    Pretty sure those aren't legit bids. All of them are from accounts with 0 feedback.
    9405503699300241061531 Dropping it off tomorrow morning.
    Sweet! Thanks. Those flappy bird deals are scams and people trying to cash in. I never but from anyone with low or no feedback. Really careful with any negative feedback. I learned that Beats by Dre are one of the most counterfeited items out there so don't them on eBay. I found several Hong Kong sources that you can by "Beats" for about $20 and they are hard to tell apart from the real deal. Way off topic but hey I might save someone here from buying junk.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    jsnake:
    jgibv:
    Congrats jsnake....

It has never ceased to amaze me how stupid some people can be.....oh wait....obozo won.
    jsnake:
    jd50ae:
    It has never ceased to amaze me how stupid some people can be.....oh wait....obozo won.
    Seriously dude after you just said that I really do love you.
    I voted for Obama. In the future, could we keep the political comments out of the TPB threads or at least the ones where the stupid obozo supporters are graciously sending free cigars to the ones calling them stupid. Appreciate it.
    SleevePlz:
    jsnake:
    jd50ae:
    I voted for Obama. In the future, could we keep the political comments out of the TPB threads or at least the ones where the stupid obozo supporters are graciously sending free cigars to the ones calling them stupid. Appreciate it.
    Anyone else here feel like a d*ck? Seriously sorry brother. He was throwing out a generalized joke and I can't say for sure but I don't think he was aiming to dig on you. I know I wasn't. At the end of the day I would call any of you brother no matter our differences so no offense intended on my part. I mean that.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    jsnake:
    SleevePlz:
    jsnake:
    jd50ae:
    Anyone else here feel like a d*ck? Seriously sorry brother. He was throwing out a generalized joke and I can't say for sure but I don't think he was aiming to dig on you. I know I wasn't. At the end of the day I would call any of you brother no matter our differences so no offense intended on my part. I mean that.
    never mind.