Home Non Cigar Related

Oy... Very sick today

WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
No sleep last night. Got the squirts coming out both ends. Just now was some projectile vomiting. I even got some sympathy looks from the dogs. LOL hope this ends today. They were like, "damn bro, should we dig a hole?" Good thing about spaghetti sauce is that it tastes the same the second time around....

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    If you didn't live such a wild life things like this would not happen Do you take your vitamins..?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    On a side note, should refrain from mailing out today to make me feel better. Brings a whole new meaning to chunky violas.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Well Walt isn't shy at all. Get better soon buddy.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Sorry to hear this, bud. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    WaltBasil:
    No sleep last night. Got the squirts coming out both ends. Just now was some projectile vomiting. I even got some sympathy looks from the dogs. LOL hope this ends today. They were like, "damn bro, should we dig a hole?" Good thing about spaghetti sauce is that it tastes the same the second time around....
    Way to much information Walter. Damm..
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    WaltBasil:
    Sorry to hear it brother! Hope you feel better soon.I'm heading out of the house today.let me know if I can send you anything to feel better....
    On a more serious note I hope you don't have what was going around last 2 months. It is a long and miserable thing to go through. Every symptom in the book and it lasts for weeks. Or did you poison yourself with some home made sauce..?
    I'm thinking it was the mushrooms in the sauce. Or just a coincidence stomach bug. Know what I miss from my young days in Michigan... Vernors ginger ale. Nothing like it. Can't get that stuff around here. That used to be the highlight of having a stomach virus - parents would get me some of that.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Sorry Walt! Hope you feel better soon.
    WaltBasil:
    I'm thinking it was the mushrooms in the sauce. Or just a coincidence stomach bug. Know what I miss from my young days in Michigan... Vernors ginger ale. Nothing like it. Can't get that stuff around here. That used to be the highlight of having a stomach virus - parents would get me some of that.

I have to go to Myrtle Beach to find it and I really stock up.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    WaltBasil:
    I looked Vernors up online. There are places that ship it, but it comes with a pretty big price tag. I have it available in my area, just don't think about it when I am shopping... Until today.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Damn Walt! you cant fall apart on me Brother! that bugs been around here.... the kids have had it lately.

Aj
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Could it be food from your motorcycle trip? Off topic I was sure you were the guy with the white beard in the middle. Who else who has never seen the real Walt came to the same conclusion? Hope you feel better!
    ckrddsmke:
    Could it be food from your motorcycle trip? Off topic I was sure you were the guy with the white beard in the middle. Who else who has never seen the real Walt came to the same conclusion? Hope you feel better!
    thanks for all the well wishes. The wife brought home some Canada Dry... Getting some fluids back in me. I think it's just a stomach bug honestly. I've got a very tough stomach when it comes to eating... From my years in the borderland here and abroad in the army.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 430
    arrrrrrhhhg… hope you're feeling better soon.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Damn two exits....no waiting.... not good, get plenty of clear liquids and some tucks pads.
    Feeling fully human today!! Just in time for the weekend too. It's been since Monday that I've had a cigar or libation. I do believe I'll have my Friday usual of some Pappy and... hmm... maybe I'll pull from my bag of ISOMs from the bahamas...
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Good to hear you are better! Chico's Tacos did that to me once.......
    Stubble:
    Good to hear you are better! Chico's Tacos did that to me once.......
    bwahahaha!!! I ate there once.

Once.

I learned my lesson.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Just had Chicos for lunch. fantastic. TACOS AND JUICE!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    You Sir, must have entrails of iron.

Is the House of Pizza on Dyer still open? That place had great food.
    Stubble:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

On Piedras.
    WaltBasil:
    Stubble:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj

On Piedras.
    Gotcha....been a long time!