Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

iso: ditka

kombat96kombat96 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
Im a coffin hoe, looking to score a couple of each. 3 in the series.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    What is "iso"?

I am a huge huge fan of the Throwback (it’s my current favorite smoke right now) and I too was looking very hard for some of these in the Kickoff series and I was able to get one of “The Coach” from a member here but had to go to eBay to get the others and that was a hassle but in the end they arrived just a few days ago. I have them in my humi right now trying to acclimate them and can’t wait to light them up.

Unfortunately I don’t have any extras of the Kickoff’s I can send. Have you tried the Throwback yet? As reluctant as I am to do so I could hook ya up with one of those and even an “89” (I have even less of these and for some reason they were even more expensive) but these did not come in a coffin like the Throwbacks or Kickoff if your really looking for coffin only cigars.
    ISO=In Search Of????? OK never mind but the rest of my above comment still stands if you want to try a Throwback, for the record these can still be found for sale on line.
  • kombat96kombat96 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    I have one of each throwback and hof. Player is needed, ive got a line on a box of throwbacks. If I get a decent deal, ill toss 1 or 2 your way. Ty
    Much appreciated but not necessary. Just yesterday I grabbed a box from my B&M and even though I’d say I could never have too many, I think it’s time to say I have enough. (running out of room to store all these Throwbacks I am trying to hoard). I’m glad to see someone out there enjoying the Ditka smokes as much as I am.

Just checked eBay to see if the guy I got my Kickoff’s from was still selling them, and he is not,(at least not at the moment) but there is someone else trying to sell a sealed box of “The Player” for $200. Way over what their retail was and having not smoked one yet I am going to go on a limb and say it’s still overpriced….
  • kombat96kombat96 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    Very overpriced