Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Puff Dougie Baggies

Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
I was asking around for some five-fingered-baggies and he sent me all that he had. Two. But he forgot to take out five fine cigars from one of them. Don't worry Doug, I'll get these cigars back to you. Unless I smoke them. In which case I'll have to replace 'em with some of my top o' the line yard-gars.

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Darn it! I knew I should have checked those bags again before I sealed that flat rate!

Oh well... you might as well enjoy them, Bob. Wouldn't want to put them through the trauma of a return trip. :^)
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    He is all sneaky like that. Good guy!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Bob Luken:
    I was asking around for some five-fingered-baggies and he sent me all that he had. Two. But he forgot to take out five fine cigars from one of them. Don't worry Doug, I'll get these cigars back to you. Unless I smoke them. In which case I'll have to replace 'em with some of my top o' the line yard-gars.
    nice hit! Corian, Maui?
    danielzreyes:
    nice hit! Corian, Maui?
    I had to look that one up, Daniel. You're asking about Bob's countertop, right?
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    LOL. Yes I "think" it's Corian but it was here when we moved in. How would I tell? I guess I could get up underneath with a flashlight to check for clues.
    Bob Luken:

Corian, Maui
    photo 885AF275-orig.png
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    nice hit! Corian, Maui?
    Yeah its kinda like his mutant power,show him your counter top he knows what it is!!
    twistedstem:
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    nice hit! Corian, Maui?
    Yeah its kinda like his mutant power,show him your counter top he knows what it is!!
    Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird... It's a plane... No! It's Super Ceramic Man!!!! LOL
    Puff_Dougie:
    twistedstem:
    Puff_Dougie:
    danielzreyes:
    nice hit! Corian, Maui?
    Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird... It's a plane... No! It's Super Ceramic Man!!!! LOL
    concrete man photo: concrete man concreteman.jpg
    Lol. I just realized something
    photo 22E00695-orig.jpg
    danielzreyes:
    photo 22E00695-orig.jpg
    OK so either you have the same counter top as bob Or one of you is secretly living in the others house and taking pictures whole he's asleep!!!"!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 22E00695-orig.jpg
    OK so either you have the same counter top as bob Or one of you is secretly living in the others house and taking pictures whole he's asleep!!!"!

I think your on to something twistedstem.....

Ya think maybe they are the same guy with 2 addresses..? OMG...and 2 family's...? Is there a bigamist amongst the brethren and sisteren...? Tsk Tsk...