Need ...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
Hello

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Now that's what you call fast food.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    I guess I'll soon find out what all the rave is about.... Daniel, your too kind, I assume there is no point in trying to fight this

Mike, I gave you that info in confidence that it would only be used in extreme emergency (like I was on my death bed and my last wish was something specific only the good members here could help with) I'm very disappointed in you. I also thought that since you and only two others had my addy Daniel would have to work real hard to get it, guess I underestimated the power of Ccom and the BOTL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    FireRob:
    I guess I'll soon find out what all the rave is about.... Daniel, your too kind, I assume there is no point in trying to fight this

Mike, I gave you that info in confidence that it would only be used in extreme emergency (like I was on my death bed and my last wish was something specific only the good members here could help with) I'm very disappointed in you. I also thought that since you and only two others had my addy Daniel would have to work real hard to get it, guess I underestimated the power of Ccom and the BOTL
    me working hard to get an addy is bad news bro. you wouldn't want that
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    FireRob:

If you gave it to Mike or Jim...NOBODY has to work hard. In fact, some don't have to work at all. PS: More work on our part = more pain on your part.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    FireRob:

We are Bork. Resistance is futile.
    You are now part of the collective.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Man, that pic looks good! Making me hungry for some jalepenos!