Home Non Cigar Related

Hey aka Big Jim aka Bigshizza, inquireing minds....

jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
...want to know. Besides your job and keeping 20 people at the PO employed, what do you do in your free time (between trips to the PO) or otherwise enjoy. I already have your address so I ain't being sneaky. I mean, it must take at least a day just to keep your humidor in good order.

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    jd50ae:
    ...want to know. Besides your job and keeping 20 people at the PO employed, what do you do in your free time (between trips to the PO) or otherwise enjoy. I already have your address so I ain't being sneaky. I mean, it must take at least a day just to keep your humidor in good order.
    He puts people to sleep....which is so damn ironic.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Well....I'm an old guy who's back at school in the Social Work program at Eastern Washington University. But, I also major in boots and yoga pant viewing which doesn't pay well but has some fringe benefits. It takes me almost 2 hours to commute each way so my days are full. I relax by setting up flat rates and conspiring with others to blow up mailboxes with delicious treats. That's about it.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jd50ae:
    You ought to hit up the next vherf that we have and meet a few of us. You learn a whole lot about the people outside of their board persona on the vherfs
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Yep, very neat to face to the forum moniker...very fun group of folks too!!