Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Do Me A Solid?

webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
Hey, anyone wanna do me a solid? Our affable host cigar.com has a dynamite deal on Ave Maria Immaculata thru March 3rd. Buy a box at the regular price and c.com throws in a ten pack of the Ave XO free. I love the Ave. Someone here recommended the Immaculata a while back. I'm inclined to jump on this. But I am reluctant to score a box without first trying at least one. My B&M has none. Anyone who has Ave Immaculata on hand willing to shoot me one I'll shoot you something real good back. Only thing, I need it in my hands in time to jump on this deal if it works for me.

TIA

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Are you on the good traders list?Kidding, I would if I had one brah.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I've got a churchill if you want it, Send me an addy and I'll get it out tonight.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Terrific. I'll PM you now. Knew I could count on you guys.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Would help if I could, don't have any of these new AMs though.
    webmost:
    Terrific. I'll PM you now. Knew I could count on you guys.
    Awesome of onestrangeone to hook you up.
    Would love to see your review on this one Davis ... if you feel so inclined to share.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Let me know if these are good... might pull the trigger my self
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I have a few of the Robustos left if you want to try it in more than one size. I thought it was a pretty solid smoke. Box split purchase in my opinion. The stick is definitely not a mild stick I would put it on more of the medium body category....it wont punch you in the mouth but it will keep your attention from beginning to end..just my 2 cents.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    I would assume that the package has arrived? Haven't heard anything from you in regards to it landing. If it were a bomb I would not inquire about it....Just want to make sure you received the package in time so you could order some if you liked them.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Yes I promptly posted public thanks in a thread entitled burley jerky. Apparently you didn't spot it. It is amazing how quickly new posts arrive in this bomb section. In a single day, any post may well sink to the third page. Which is a tribute to the remarkable generosity of this brotherhood. Thanks to brothers like yourself.

Come to think of it, I ought to bump Coach's thread as well. He hasn't been round much, busy with family obligations and with job search. I'll bump it up, so he can find it, if he shoehorns a moment into his day to drop by.

I received a Churchill and a robusto. I smoked the Churchill AMI right off. Intend to smoke your robusto today before making up my mind. Eight to ten inches of snow, with global warming dropping to a single degree; so we will be relaxing by the fire. This AMI cigar does the job to a tee, as far as not stinking Bearswatter out of the house. If it were not for the fact I always keep a supply of full on Ave Marias at hand I would probably like these Immaculatas more. They are good. It's not that. It's just, by comparison to the AMs, the flavor is so thin. Sometimes I wish I could roll back the clock to the days before my tongue turned to leather. As it is, I have trouble seeing where these Immaculatas would be box-worthy. They taste like they are missing their proper wrapper.

I tell you, that Muwat KFC you threw in, though, I had to bury that in the bottom of the humidor, cause I found myself opening humidor fourteen times and staring. The wet spot on the floor where I drooled is embarrassing at my age. Soon as outdoor weather comes to stay (cause fire cured is absolutely not an indoor sport) I will fire up this Muwat KFC and an FX Smiths KFC and any others I score between now and then, simultaneously, and compare. I have got to fit a KFC into the rotation. Like steak on the grill. The Carillo and the Aurora will be burnt soon... very nice choices all around.

Thanks again.
    webmost:
    Yes I promptly posted public thanks in a thread entitled burley jerky. Apparently you didn't spot it. It is amazing how quickly new posts arrive in this bomb section. In a single day, any post may well sink to the third page. Which is a tribute to the remarkable generosity of this brotherhood. Thanks to brothers like yourself.

Come to think of it, I ought to bump Coach's thread as well. He hasn't been round much, busy with family obligations and with job search. I'll bump it up, so he can find it, if he shoehorns a moment into his day to drop by.

I received a Churchill and a robusto. I smoked the Churchill AMI right off. Intend to smoke your robusto today before making up my mind. Eight to ten inches of snow, with global warming dropping to a single degree; so we will be relaxing by the fire. This AMI cigar does the job to a tee, as far as not stinking Bearswatter out of the house. If it were not for the fact I always keep a supply of full on Ave Marias at hand I would probably like these Immaculatas more. They are good. It's not that. It's just, by comparison to the AMs, the flavor is so thin. Sometimes I wish I could roll back the clock to the days before my tongue turned to leather. As it is, I have trouble seeing where these Immaculatas would be box-worthy. They taste like they are missing their proper wrapper.

I tell you, that Muwat KFC you threw in, though, I had to bury that in the bottom of the humidor, cause I found myself opening humidor fourteen times and staring. The wet spot on the floor where I drooled is embarrassing at my age. Soon as outdoor weather comes to stay (cause fire cured is absolutely not an indoor sport) I will fire up this Muwat KFC and an FX Smiths KFC and any others I score between now and then, simultaneously, and compare. I have got to fit a KFC into the rotation. Like steak on the grill. The Carillo and the Aurora will be burnt soon... very nice choices all around.

Thanks again.
    Glad to here it...sorry I missed your post. Thanks for the update