Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WEBMOST Thread

2»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Puff_Dougie:
    Seriously... I know a few of Punxsutawney Phil's handlers, and I can guarantee you that you have made them very happy!
    I spoke via phone with the nice gal who comprises the entire staff of Phil's office. We had a pretty good laugh. As it happens, 15 men comprise what they call "Phil's Inner Circle", exactly the number of cigars Rick sent. It just so happens they are meeting tonight. The sticks will be distributed there. I must have enjoyed the movie at least that many times. Andy McDowell! I'd've done her. So, yeah, nothing goes to waste.

As for me, I gotta say I've never enjoyed a bomb so much as this one. Thanks, Rick. Best bomb ever. IOU1.

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    I love happy endings!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The humor is lost on me.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Marker:
    The humor is lost on me.
    You're not the only one!
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Bigshizza:
    Marker:
    The humor is lost on me.
    You're not the only one!
    Come on. Phil Whistlepig? You don't get a chuckle out of that one? You need a good tickle my brutha. Bring those ticklesome armpits over here. Tickytickytickytickytick!

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    webmost:
    Bigshizza:
    Marker:
    The humor is lost on me.
    You're not the only one!
    Come on. Phil Whistlepig? You don't get a chuckle out of that one? You need a good tickle my brutha. Bring those ticklesome armpits over here. Tickytickytickytickytick!

You realize Rick probably sent you around $200 worth of cigars and you are showing no remorse that they were sent to some random people that probably don't even smoke. There is nothing funny there.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    webmost:
    Bigshizza:
    Marker:
    The humor is lost on me.
    You're not the only one!

You realize Rick probably sent you around $200 worth of cigars and you are showing no remorse that they were sent to some random people that probably don't even smoke. There is nothing funny there.
    +infinity
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    It's all good brothers. It's my fault, I should have verified with him. It happens, my mistake. I keep forgetting you have to really check behind these guys for addy info. It's not like it use to be. Where you ask for it and they give you their addy and then say. Hold up why do you need it, lol. Serious it's all good, jokes on me this time.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    It's not all good Rick, just not smart at all.