Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn noob trades...WTF are they thinking...

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
REcently I took on a couple noob trades as a sponsor and check this *** out... Culprit number one is Mr. Llado1 who sends me an insane lineup with not only several of my favorites, but actually hit me with a couple I have never had in the Perdomo H conny corona, and the Ahston... Obviously, his counting skills are on par with the rest of the forum. Excellent package my friend, and if you have not PM'ed me your addy, please do so.

Next up is theGOAT I believe... The Goat had the balls to send me a FRIGGIN RAEL11... If you don't know what that is, it is a limited Edition Ramon Allones from the island we all know and love... Also for your viewing pleasure, my old time favorite, Avo Classic, which there is no such thing as too many in my humi since I have an entire humi dedicated to them LOL... Oddly enough, the Cu Avana is a first as well, and the Gold is a staple conny. Again, another excellent package my friend, and if you have not sent me your addy please do so.

Give these gents a round of applause for stepping into the wonderful world of trading at CCom. While your at it, feel free to send them lube tomorrow, as I may not make the PO until Friday...and they may need it...

Comments