Flag? Location?

2»

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It's out!!!!!!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    It's found! Thanks to all who gave clues! I asked to have it sent to me and the great drop should happen within 2 weeks
    Glad it was found...that would not have been good! Cant wait to see the pics when 'the great drop' ultimately gets dropped ;)
    I think I can speak for the majority of the forum that is not involved in the flag business and say we can't wait to see what it looks like AND who gets it.
    Echambers:
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    It's found! Thanks to all who gave clues! I asked to have it sent to me and the great drop should happen within 2 weeks
    Glad it was found...that would not have been good! Cant wait to see the pics when 'the great drop' ultimately gets dropped ;)
    I think I can speak for the majority of the forum that is not involved in the flag business and say we can't wait to see what it looks like AND who gets it.
    It's a big surprise! Stay tuned...hope he gets a pic up.....
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    Any guesses for Arrival Jim ?
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    I'm so excited tehe
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    Next Tuesday...couldn't afford the priority style.... :(
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Bigshizza:
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    bearb:
    Bigshizza:
    Next Tuesday...couldn't afford the priority style.... :(
    Woo hoo! Cant wait
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    So the flag is how your group of enola gays determine who is to send the next hit? :)
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Can't wait to see the carnage!