Home Ratings & Reviews

VIAJE WL STUFFED TURKEY WHITE MEAT

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Smoked this yesterday, 1st 1 for me, and have to say liked it, very spicy and pepper very medium to full l smoke that tasted very creamy from the first half and very good coffee and coco notes throughout, some leather, but only for a short while. This 1 had some age to it, but with more age probably would get even better.Tons of smoke and no burn issues or draw issues. Not the best viaje I have tried but very good.

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Hmmmm. Sounds tasty Ray. And they are still around here and there !
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Thank ya Curt for turning me onto Viaje line.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Hell Mike and Roman got me started !
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    DROOL. Haven't had a bad Viaje yet.
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Viaje has got some cool stuff coming out this spring. They will ne releasing the green banded zombie again as well as a red banded maduro zombie. They are also releasing a cigar called the injection. The injection is supposed to be shaped like a syringe.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Never had a Viaje, but I think it just went to the top of my shopping list. Thank for the review!
    Chuck N:
    Viaje has got some cool stuff coming out this spring. They will ne releasing the green banded zombie again as well as a red banded maduro zombie. They are also releasing a cigar called the injection. The injection is supposed to be shaped like a syringe.
    Must have all of them!
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    Did you order your candy canes?
    ckrddsmke:
    Did you order your candy canes?
    I was out of town and when I got home I jumped on there. I bank at a small local bank and they have restrictions in place to prevent fradulent activity on most internet transactions. So guess what won't go through? That is right my order. Have to call the bank Monday to get them to authorize it.

I found 2 bundles of Viaje WL White and Dark Turkey Meat today. Also found about every dang release except for Zombies. Seriously I found the motherload. Hurry up IRS I need my tax refund NOW!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I found the stuffed turkey were better with a year on them, I think I liked the maduro better
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Viaje will be re-releasing the Candy Cane again this year.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    Smoked this yesterday, 1st 1 for me, and have to say liked it, very spicy and pepper very medium to full l smoke that tasted very creamy from the first half and very good coffee and coco notes throughout, some leather, but only for a short while. This 1 had some age to it, but with more age probably would get even better.Tons of smoke and no burn issues or draw issues. Not the best viaje I have tried but very good.
    Oh so you doing reviews now bro? LOL..thanks for the review sounds like an interesting smoke.
    Chuck N:
    Viaje will be re-releasing the Candy Cane again this year.
    Best news ever!
  • cubbychubbycubbychubby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    Glock1975:
    Delicious. Great with biscuits and gravy, too, for breakfast.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    big chunks:
    I found the stuffed turkey were better with a year on them, I think I liked the maduro better
    I think all viaje should rest at least 6 months. They change so dramatically.
    Trident:
    big chunks:
    I think all viaje should rest at least 6 months. They change so dramatically.
    I agree. I often can't wait but they need just a little rest and there is a very noticable difference. I have a handful of singles that have about 2 to 3 years on them now. Been catching up on new stuff so I may start hitting some of those singles.