Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Up for grabsViaje WMD box 25

ShawnHimselfShawnHimself Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
Hey Guys, I got one box sealed of Viaje cigars skull and bones WMD. This year is a 3 3/4 x 52 25 Cigars. Just shoot me an email if your interested. Bigkuhn13@hotmail.com

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Not many places selling them. A few places have them $205 for the box. But most won't let you buy a full box.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
  • ShawnHimselfShawnHimself Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2
    Not here to scam anyone dude, I had it on ebay and forgot about ebays rule about cigars so just reaching out. Im just trying to share the fact i have more than one box, I only need one so there for selling the other one. $260 plus shipping 260 is what i paid for it thats it
    ShawnHimself:
    Not here to scam anyone dude, I had it on ebay and forgot about ebays rule about cigars so just reaching out. Im just trying to share the fact i have more than one box, I only need one so there for selling the other one. $260 plus shipping 260 is what i paid for it thats it
    Nothing personal, I'd just be real hesitant about shipping that kind of money (or any really) for something HTF if I didn't know the person, and it's your first post. Maybe you have some cred on another forum and I just don't know you because I don't get out much, and maybe someone can vouch for you. But it not, it's gonna be tough going for you here.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    jsnake:
    PM incoming
    Hahahah, I was gonna say 'If there's one guy that might take a chance here..."
    He hasn't responded. I can get these all day under $10 plus 10% off the full box so I made a fair offer. Not my fault if he overpaid. You should see the morons selling this HTF stuff for 5 times what they paid on eBay and some suckers buy them. Look at Liga Privada on eBay. It will make you sick.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Hence why I posted the general online price.
    Marker:
    Hence why I posted the general online price.
    Heck I made a fair offer a little higher. I know a couple guys who would split them but oh well. I don't stress anymore on these. They will come around again. Every few months new releases. I have amazing friends and connections to help out. I have already been set up with a bunch I missed from great friends.