Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

So it begins....

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
So, the artillery has begun to rain down here in Killeen. So far, I have taken incoming from:

Brett, thanks man, been wanting to try the Uppercut for literally years now:

Eric, awesome package man, the Onyx is one of the first maduros I fell in love with, the CAO Black has always been a solid stick, and I have been wanting to try the Nica Rustica:

The Rabbit, dude, you nailed it! LOVE the Antilles, one of my favorite sticks from the past couple of years, really dig the Herrera also, and I am really looking forward to the Graycliff and Pinolero:

The Sherminator, te Mi Barrio is one of my favorite DPG blends and for some reason is really under the radar, love the original Room 101, and been wanting to try the Asylum and Judge:

Twisted Stem, I am so glad I finally got one of your awesome bookmarks, I have to admit I have been jealous of everyone else every time I see one, lol:

Sorry for the crappy photos, I guess the camera on the Galaxy isn't as awesome as advertised (or I just suck at using it, lol). As usual, the generosity of the group here astounds me. Thank you all so much!

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS HAPPENED!

What Galaxy? The S4? If so, you suck at using it!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yeah, the S4 mini. I really dislike gigantic phones. This one is actually a little smaller than my old HTC Evo, a good bit slimmer and just a tad smaller WxH wise.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Welcome home brother.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    alienmisprint:
    Yeah, the S4 mini. I really dislike gigantic phones. This one is actually a little smaller than my old HTC Evo, a good bit slimmer and just a tad smaller WxH wise.
    I have the regular S4, amazing phone, amazing camera. Though, sometimes they look like a picture from a 3yr old with a redbull addiction.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Killeen would look better as rubble ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Rain down the punishment, errrr LOVE on Tony!!!!Nice hits fellas
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Welcome home Tony! And thanks, Doug, for the assist.
    This one is technically a trade, but since the trade was just for the 5 Nub Dubs, I am counting the additional 5 as a bomb, lol. Thanks JJ!

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Echambers:
    Welcome home Tony! And thanks, Doug, for the assist.
    No problem, bud. They were your sticks. Just directed 'em to the address you requested. :^)
    I was out late last night and have been busy all day today, sorry for not putting these up as soon as they got in. They came in yesterday, and again, you guys are too much. I really appreciate it everyone.

From Ryan, the flyin' Hawaiin, a great assortment. I love the LGC and AB Black Market and am really looking forward to trying the Camacho:

From Stubble, my absolute favorite blend from Camacho, a fantastic My Father Le Bijou, and who doesn't love the Short Story?

And last but not least, an awesome pack from Andy! I have been very curious about the Emmilio stuff, an original (DPG) Padilla 32 (!), love the EP Carillo, and a Fausto that I can't wait to try! I don't know what the JML is, but based on the caliber of the other sticks in the pack, I'm sure its awesome too!