Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Smoke 'em" left me speechless

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
Royln - holy cow man! .... *my jaw drops* .... you took it to the next level .... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Hard to put into words how I'm feeling right now ....

Figured a "song" would be appropriate since we're always going back and forth over in the "Songs Thread."
Royln - this one is for you buddy.
Thank You For Being A Friend - Andrew Gold

Just check out what was in the awesome package Royln sent me....you'll be as amazed as I am...
Killer smokes, a stinky ashtray, an iTunes gift card, and a heartfelt note:
The note says:
"This has been a long time coming brother. And hopefully you can find a few sticks in here that you might enjoy. If you don't like or need the ashtray it would not hurt my feelings if you sent it to another BOTL....just thought I would put it in the box! I know your love for music and saw you mention itunes a few times on the songs thread and thought the itunes card might come in handy. You are a great BOTL and I feel blessed to call you my friend. Take it easy in all that cold weather."

There are a few unicorn smokes there, a couple rare favorites, and a lot that are "new to me."
EPC EL 2009 - Never had one but love the EPC I have smoked.
EPC Short Run (Fed Cigar Anny. yes?) - Never had it, one of my unicorns.
Nica Rustica - Been on the want to try list, new to me
Black Crown - Only had this once before, enjoyed it. Been meaning to revisit it.
La Palina Goldie - DUDE!! Another unicorn. You are crazy.
PSD4 - Had it once before, loved it. Figured it would be a long time before I got another one.
DPG 10th Anniversary LE - Unicorn. So happy that I'll get to try this.
Centurion - Been on the "want" list since they were released.
MF Special S (x2) - Had these before, loved them - I had one left but didn't want to smoke it because I didn't think I'd be able to find them again.
MF LB1922 Conny - Another freakin' unicorn. Love the original 1922, never thought I'd get to try one of these.

And that ashtray is soooo nice. I love it, it will be replacing my old stinky-jr 1-finger ashtray. I can't wait to use it. And the itunes gift card - you know I will use that! You'll have to send me some recommendations though on what I should get.

Royln, you are a true friend. And a generous, kind, and sincere BOTL.
I hope we get the chance to meet someday, if not in person at least on Vherf - and sooner than later.
I will not forget about this, and I hope that someday I can return the favor. Thank you.

Comments