Home Non Cigar Related

just a rant

Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
4 years ago my dad died from cancer and I inherited his house. Since then I've been trying to sell the house for the past 3 years. During those 3 years the house has been broken into 3 times. So today I go over to check on the house and someone broke in and caused at LEAST $50k in damages. They broke a window, stole my air conditioner unit then went inside and tried to take the oven, they took the copper from the heater. Guess what? Because they took the copper from my heater, the heater stopped working and the pipes burst. As soon as I walked in I stepped into water. Every single room is filled with about 2 inches of water, all of the floors are ruined and the ceiling fell in in the kitchen. I swear if I find out who these sob's are I'll kill them and drop a knife next to their body. Why the hell would someone want to do this ***?? Is it because they're too damn stupid to get an education that will get them a good enough job so they wont have to rely on stealing? If there is anyone reading this post that has ever broken into a house and stolen, or stolen in general, *** YOU. I hope you burn in hell.

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Prayin that things get better for ya bub.
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Damn low-life mutants. That does make me angry. I hope you have insurance enough to help you have repairs made.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    XXXXXXX PUNKS

Before I met my wife her house was broken into 3 times. So she got Sorsha, a pure Doberman who stayed in the house, and State Farm cancelled her insurance.

A short while back a retired sports figure (boxer..?) went on vacation and had about the same thing happen as you. The punks made a video tape of it and put on Face Book. The boxer found it, had the punks arrested and taken to court. The parents of the punks got very angry at the boxer for showing the video. Not angry at their "children" for what they did mind you but angry at the guy who suffered all the damage for making it public.

About a year ago 3 kids broke into a home just up the road, they got caught and were arrested. You should have heard all the crying and whining from the 3 kids because they were looking at 90 days in the county lock up. Ended up with the parents making good on the damage and the kids were "attended to" by the fathers when they got home.

In one of the New England states a rich kid gets set free after he drove drunk and 4 other kids were killed. Why was he not sent to jail...because he was rich.

What is it going to take in this country before parents and their off spring get back to basics and learn to take personal responsibility.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    I have to go and deal with the same this weekend. We have a house we inherited from an uncle, and it has been terrorized all summer for its copper and windows. its been a huge pain in my side... I know what your feeling completly.

I spent a weekend this summer re-plumbing the house and it was a nightmare... toilets overflowing with poo, sinks filled with piss... copper ripped so far deeply into the house i have to hack floor and cabinet apart to just repair. place totally trashed and evidence of heavy drug use within. it was depressing... and one of the nastiest jobs of my life. I had it all cleaned up in about a weekend... and a few months later... they did it again. I will never get it sold at this rate!

Aj
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    My wife kept hearing noises late at night outside her bedroom and bathroom. Happened once too often and my step daughters boy friend and 1 of his buddies set up vigil and don't you know the very first night he caught the 2 perverts. I do know that the car they came in was driven off with 4 flat tires and the 2 scumbags lost their wallets. I understand there was some blood.
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    I have been involved in MANY home construction/repair jobs when I was contracting in CA that were due to break in damage, as well as many many unoccupied homes being totally trashed (to the point of not worth fixing and needing a complete tare-down), though I was "working" on these jobs and not the owners having to decide what to do...I am of the mind that it should be completely legal for someone to be able to sit up on the roof of the house with an assault riffle and "Pick Off" the offenders
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I do believe I would start spending nights in the house until the offenders decided to return. If it took a week or a month, eventually they will return, probably only once.
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    kaspera79:
    I do believe I would start spending nights in the house until the offenders decided to return. If it took a week or a month, eventually they will return, probably only once.
    I believe they'll be back.. The people who broke in last time and stole the copper are the ones who broke in this time. I'm going to try and start sleeping over there when I get all of the water out and everything fixed. It'll save me some gas because i'll be 5 mins away from the university. As bad as it sounds i'm looking forward to putting a few .40 hollow point rounds into the people who did this. So, O hope they really do come back while I'm there.
    honorknight7:
    I have been involved in MANY home construction/repair jobs when I was contracting in CA that were due to break in damage, as well as many many unoccupied homes being totally trashed (to the point of not worth fixing and needing a complete tare-down), though I was "working" on these jobs and not the owners having to decide what to do...I am of the mind that it should be completely legal for someone to be able to sit up on the roof of the house with an assault riffle and "Pick Off" the offenders
    Oh i wish it would be. I'd take my 30-30 and just watch for the bastards.
    jd50ae:
    XXXXXXX PUNKS

Before I met my wife her house was broken into 3 times. So she got Sorsha, a pure Doberman who stayed in the house, and State Farm cancelled her insurance.

A short while back a retired sports figure (boxer..?) went on vacation and had about the same thing happen as you. The punks made a video tape of it and put on Face Book. The boxer found it, had the punks arrested and taken to court. The parents of the punks got very angry at the boxer for showing the video. Not angry at their "children" for what they did mind you but angry at the guy who suffered all the damage for making it public.

About a year ago 3 kids broke into a home just up the road, they got caught and were arrested. You should have heard all the crying and whining from the 3 kids because they were looking at 90 days in the county lock up. Ended up with the parents making good on the damage and the kids were "attended to" by the fathers when they got home.

In one of the New England states a rich kid gets set free after he drove drunk and 4 other kids were killed. Why was he not sent to jail...because he was rich.

What is it going to take in this country before parents and their off spring get back to basics and learn to take personal responsibility.
    That's a shame and those kids are lucky. It's complete bs that the kids weren't really punished.. They pretty much got a slap on the wrist.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Thanatos0320:
    If there is anyone reading this post that has ever broken into a house and stolen, or stolen in general, *** YOU. I hope you burn in hell.

yes.
    i have nothing more to add except for sympathy.
    good luck.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Sound a little bit like my ex wife. She got to stay in the house after the divorce while I kept making payments. It was on the market all that time and it didn't sell because she didn't take care of the house. Finally had my day in court and she was forced to sign a quit claim deed. I got the keys and spent the next six weeks and 10 grand repairing the damage. I am really sorry dude, I do know how you feel.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Reading all of this disgusts me. I can't stand low life scumbags. Feel so bad for you guys who have had to deal with this crap.
  • joremajorema Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    In my time as an adult, I have bought three homes and yes they all three got hit before I could move into them. I feel for you but remember this:
    No copper or windows is worth spending your life, even part of it in jail or prison, depending on your retribution.
    Would I shoot?
    Of course but I am old and my life is short anyway so it really wouldn't matter much either way to me.
    Infrared camera's would be your best friend if well placed and hidden. You get your bad guy's and get to keep your freedom. Just my two cents here, I know personally your frustration dude. If I could travel I'd shoot them for you.
    jorema:
    In my time as an adult, I have bought three homes and yes they all three got hit before I could move into them. I feel for you but remember this:
    No copper or windows is worth spending your life, even part of it in jail or prison, depending on your retribution.
    Would I shoot?
    Of course but I am old and my life is short anyway so it really wouldn't matter much either way to me.
    Infrared camera's would be your best friend if well placed and hidden. You get your bad guy's and get to keep your freedom. Just my two cents here, I know personally your frustration dude. If I could travel I'd shoot them for you.
    I had wanted to lay a booby trap... till i found out that was super illegal.

but i do agree, it is just stuff. the lord will hopefully sort out those who do wrong on his own I hope.

Aj
  • joremajorema Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    One trap that would work without being illegal would be to take some water balloons and fill them with different colored Kool-Aid packets and leave them as a dry powder and blow the baloons up near the bursting point. Next would be to hide them in difficult to spot places where they would be stepped on and then simply wait. You might not catch your thieves this way but when hit with a powder solution they will panic and try to wash as fast as they can, leaving your property quickly by the way, and as soon as the water hits the Kool-Aid they will be stained quiet severely for a long spell. Red, green, purple, orange or any combinations of the afore mentioned colors will take weeks or even months to wash fully away. Did I mention that it also stains the white's of the eye's?
    No harm, no foul in my book.
    I read about this a while back and after several trials can say without a doubt it does work.
    Must be embarrassing to be so comically multicolored for so long, unless your thief happens to be a clown.....
    jorema:
    One trap that would work without being illegal would be to take some water balloons and fill them with different colored Kool-Aid packets and leave them as a dry powder and blow the baloons up near the bursting point. Next would be to hide them in difficult to spot places where they would be stepped on and then simply wait. You might not catch your thieves this way but when hit with a powder solution they will panic and try to wash as fast as they can, leaving your property quickly by the way, and as soon as the water hits the Kool-Aid they will be stained quiet severely for a long spell. Red, green, purple, orange or any combinations of the afore mentioned colors will take weeks or even months to wash fully away. Did I mention that it also stains the white's of the eye's?
    No harm, no foul in my book.
    I read about this a while back and after several trials can say without a doubt it does work.
    Must be embarrassing to be so comically multicolored for so long, unless your thief happens to be a clown.....
    Your a Genius. I was thinking IED... but I like Kool-Aid. I do have a ton of that extremly strong Green "Sea Dye" they use for downed pilots. you got me thinking! Damn!

I am F'n impressed with that idea! ^^^ 500 points for you today

Aj