Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tony strikes hard and fast, and had an accomplice!

New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
First off, Tony (AlienMisprint). I am perfectly innocent, and deserve no such treatment! Who do I report this too? I feel like this is a hostile workplace!

Then we have Chris (Flowbee). We agreed to 2 sticks. Knowing Ccom as I do, there are only 2 in this picture.

Thanks so much brothers! Tony, any info on this Vudu? Thats one I know nothing about!? PS: Tony, remember, after the next few days pass. I'm on YOUR team! I'm an INNOCENT.

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    I'm innocent! Any idea how many times I've heard that? Rubbish!!! Nice hit fellas!!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Double the pleasure, double the fun!
    WTG Tony & Chris!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    The vudu is really good and made by RP I believe. It's like smoking a cream puff. haha
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Nice hits fellas! Enjoy them fine smokes!!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    The Vudu is blended by Amilcar P. Castro, one of Rocky Patel's blenders. Its a Mexican San Andreas wrapper with Nicaraguan fillers. Its a really decent budget smoke, they can be had for around $3 a pop. That one is about three years old or so.

Oh, and I'll call it a truce if you do. Remember, you started it. ;)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    alienmisprint:
    The Vudu is blended by Amilcar P. Castro, one of Rocky Patel's blenders. Its a Mexican San Andreas wrapper with Nicaraguan fillers. Its a really decent budget smoke, they can be had for around $3 a pop. That one is about three years old or so.

Oh, and I'll call it a truce if you do. Remember, you started it. ;)
    I've done nothing, all I did was provide people the information that you were coming home. After that, they acted upon free will.