Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I've been attacked

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Yes the mysterious Enola Gay found my address, and smacked me on my back side. Just so you know Joe DjFish they are using your return addy on the box. Ok someone come clean, who is it. image

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I'll tell you who it is.....but then they'll kill you.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Rain:
    Give it up Randy, I will take my chances. Lol
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Man they smacked your backside good! I bet that felt oh so nice. lol
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    That's some Hit!! Enjoy Bro!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Glock1975:
    Yes the mysterious Enola Gay found my address, and smacked me on my back side. Just so you know Joe DjFish they are using your return addy on the box. Ok someone come clean, who is it. image
    dont feel bad i got hit to,they used your addy on my box, but it came from gilberts arizona, probly a california kid who went over to send it off from there, but contrary to what they say on that paper,they did not destroy me, not even close,
    sad thing is i dont smoke most of these cigars, i am a picky ***, they did not peak my interest,
    ray my wife opened it and laughed she asked who would be dumb enough to do this to me?
    i appreciate the thought but they should of bombed someone else who would smoke them.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glock1975:
    Rain:
    Give it up Randy, I will take my chances. Lol
    I'd like to know as well! Heck, I'll take any info I can get. Someone has to pay for this nonsense!!!
    Yeah Joe, they are playing with our minds. AZ as well
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    ...sad thing is i dont smoke most of these cigars, i am a picky ***, they did not peak my interest,
    ray my wife opened it and laughed she asked who would be dumb enough to do this to me?
    i appreciate the thought but they should of bombed someone else who would smoke them.
    Wow! You must be very picky. Those look like some pretty nice sticks! Never seen devastation of that magnitude before. Pretty impressive from this vantage point.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    ...sad thing is i dont smoke most of these cigars, i am a picky ***, they did not peak my interest,
    Wow! You must be very picky. Those look like some pretty nice sticks! Never seen devastation of that magnitude before. Pretty impressive from this vantage point.
    I agree, look mighty tasty to me too!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    you have no idea, i am very picky. thats why i am not a fan of being bombed, i am not saying it's not impressive or bad, but most of these i have tried and they are not for me,
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    you have no idea, i am very picky. thats why i am not a fan of being bombed, i am not saying it's not impressive or bad, but most of these i have tried and they are not for me,
    Send them down to me then Joe, I'm not picky lol, joking. I would like to thank the EG for this package, now come out so I can thank u.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Feel free to re-bomb the Arturo Fuentes to me :-)
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    One heckava bombing run!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Amazing gestures of generosity from the mysterious Enola... Good work.
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Understood. If you really want to pass them on, may I suggest Operation Screaming Eagle? :^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Understood. If you really want to pass them on, may I suggest Operation Screaming Eagle? :^)
    Eeh nope.i have some local guys like kush and rice crispy who will like them. They are still trying different stuff and these assorted sticks will give them some new options to try.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    WOW!!! Mr. Ray gets slapped bigtime! Enjoy my little friend!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Eeh nope.i have some local guys like kush and rice crispy who will like them. They are still trying different stuff and these assorted sticks will give them some new options to try.
    Nice! I'm sure they'll appreciate the variety!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    go snowball eachother you stupid enola gays
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jliu would appreciate them!
    New Boots:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Puff_Dougie:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I would appreciate them!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Damn I thought they were testing the tornado sirens today......must have been an air raid siren I heard. Damn glock, that Enola gay effed you up real good.......enjoy bro. Wtg Enola, epic hit as always.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    That's twice today! Ricky Ricky - looks like you're up next!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    I guess this is why you buy a cooler. These guys are crazy!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    dont feel bad i got hit to,they used your addy on my box, but it came from gilberts arizona, probly a california kid who went over to send it off from there, but contrary to what they say on that paper,they did not destroy me, not even close,
    sad thing is i dont smoke most of these cigars, i am a picky ***, they did not peak my interest,
    Enola Gay has been quiet...Too quiet...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Rain:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    Yes the mysterious Enola Gay found my address, and smacked me on my back side. Just so you know Joe DjFish they are using your return addy on the box. Ok someone come clean, who is it.

They are probably old and washed up by now.
    Rain:
    Yeah, they kinda disappeared. Maybe it was a member that left???
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    nice try tony. we don't believe you
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    nice try tony. we don't believe you
    Whatever, Mr. EG/TJ3K/CigarPooper. Only the real Enola would be as vocal about them as you are.