Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stubble AGAIN?!? C'mon man.

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
I think Steve didn't like me giving out his address to everyone. Totally unexpected 2nd smack down. Seriously brother thank you so much. The sticks are awesome and the nubber is way cool. Can't wait to try it it. Excited about these cigars too.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Awesome sauce!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    That's awesome! One more and you're all set for corn on the cob at the next family bar-b-que!

Seriously, though... we've got some talented and creative BOTL's around this place! Bookmarks... stogie stands... nub-stabbers... Very cook, Stubble!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Puff_Dougie:
    That's awesome! One more and you're all set for corn on the cob at the next family bar-b-que!

Seriously, though... we've got some talented and creative BOTL's around this place! Bookmarks... stogie stands... nub-stabbers... Very cook, Stubble!
    So funny you say this because my wife asked where the other one was. Said you can't eat corn on the cob with just one.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Puff_Dougie:

Bookmark: Check
    Stogie Stand: Check
    Nubber: Ah CRAP! *note to self* "Leave Stubble alone"
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    My way of bringing the forum closer. You have to find another BOTL that has one, then arrange for a BBQ. HA!! Enjoy and don't run with it!!

I also have it on good authority you have a big day coming up.......
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Stubble:
    Enjoy and don't run with it!!
    It's all fun and games until somebody is drinking bourbon and smoking a fine cigar down to the nub and ends up putting their eye out! Maybe you need to put a warning label on those bad boys! LOL
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Stubble:
    My way of bringing the forum closer. You have to find another BOTL that has one, then arrange for a BBQ. HA!! Enjoy and don't run with it!!

Who has a big day? What are we talking about?
    Stubble:

Oh crap! I have no idea what you are talking about. Well I am going to Disney on Ice ;)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    He's leaving carcasses in his wake! Nice corn holder, nice craftsmanship!!
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Im thinkin we should give stubble another nick; like , oh i dont know, maybe RANGER, Texas Ranger!!!

Kinda catchy!!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Hey flowbee....

Stubble:
    Hey flowbee....

HAHAHAHAHA
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Ranger. C'mon Man!!!!

You do know, I am blaming the Jsnake!!