Enola Gay Sucks!

2»

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:
    It would be awesome if all of these landed in San Ramon!

I'm giving them a chance to come clean before Monday. And yes Jiunn, Sniper will be proud of what's about to take place.

hahah. do it up ricky! you are very fit to do this for sure. have fun man
    Enola Gay is AWESOME and if you don't like it, I got two words for ya.................................................................SUCK IT!

Yeah, Jiunn and Ricky boy, I've had a couple of beers so what cha gonna do about it??????????????
    did bandyt09 just admit to being Enola Gay? Holy crap.......i thought it would never be solved
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    brianetz1:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

I'm giving them a chance to come clean before Monday. And yes Jiunn, Sniper will be proud of what's about to take place.

Enola Gay is AWESOME and if you don't like it, I got two words for ya.................................................................SUCK IT!

Yeah, Jiunn and Ricky boy, I've had a couple of beers so what cha gonna do about it??????????????
    did bandyt09 just admit to being Enola Gay? Holy crap.......i thought it would never be solved
    Brian, do you really want to know? I have a friend who has a neighbor who's Bunko partner has a son who knows a girl who's older sister's father-in-law knows a guy who talks to his grandson's best friend who grandpa served and has heard about the identity of two guys that were on the Enola Gay. Do you really want to take a chance on the 20 count based on that info?

Well do you punk?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    bandyt09:
    brianetz1:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Brian, do you really want to know? I have a friend who has a neighbor who's Bunko partner has a son who knows a girl who's older sister's father-in-law knows a guy who talks to his grandson's best friend who grandpa served and has heard about the identity of two guys that were on the Enola Gay. Do you really want to take a chance on the 20 count based on that info?

Well do you punk?
    I guess a guy with just a 20ct couldn't be Enola Gay..........nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for, move along, move along.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    brianetz1:
    bandyt09:
    brianetz1:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

Well do you punk?
    I guess a guy with just a 20ct couldn't be Enola Gay..........nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for, move along, move along.
    Smell the buuuurrrrrn ?
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The good money is on Bandy being the Gay.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahahaha glad to see rick being bent over a barrel once again :) or is it another piece of furniture or equipment since he is army... Hmm maybe bent over a howitzer? Congrats Rick and excellent job Enola Gay and Big Brother Toombes!!!!

Thank you Brett for inspiring my next mission. EG, here I come! You can thank one of your members Brett. You didn't just show up all of a suddenly.

do you neeed any assistance there rick? let me know.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hahahaha glad to see rick being bent over a barrel once again :) or is it another piece of furniture or equipment since he is army... Hmm maybe bent over a howitzer? Congrats Rick and excellent job Enola Gay and Big Brother Toombes!!!!

Thank you Brett for inspiring my next mission. EG, here I come! You can thank one of your members Brett. You didn't just show up all of a suddenly.

do you neeed any assistance there rick? let me know.
    I'm more than innocent, I'm ignorant. Plus I've only been popping in here now and again lately, so clearly there is NO way that I could ever be EG. Toombes and Todd and Roman on the other hand.... I think we've got a winner there.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    RCY Cigars:
    Trident:

hung over? morning beer?