Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade with twothingism...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
Received Ryan's half of a 5 for 5 trade today... Can't wait to try out the local Hawaiian sticks! Thanks, bro! Yours should be landing tomorrow or Saturday!

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Nice. I didn't know that there were Hawai'i-an cigars
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Amos Umwhat:
    Kauai Cigar company makes some cigars and they have a coffee plantation as well. The Hawaiian Vintage series is freakin great. My number one stick from them, or as they say No Ka Oi (the best). Pretty complex, a very balanced smoke. I'm fairly picky and I was really impressed with how good this stick was. I'd put it up against a lot of other boutique blends. I've never had any of their other offerings though.

A pic I snapped in Honolulu

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Looks great to me Ryan.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
    dennisking:
    Amos Umwhat:
    Kauai Cigar company makes some cigars and they have a coffee plantation as well. The Hawaiian Vintage series is freakin great. My number one stick from them, or as they say No Ka Oi (the best). Pretty complex, a very balanced smoke. I'm fairly picky and I was really impressed with how good this stick was. I'd put it up against a lot of other boutique blends. I've never had any of their other offerings though.

I've seen that blend in the B&M in town, but not at the smaller B&M I frequent where I pick up the Kauai cigars. I hope you enjoy em puffdougie.
  • TwoThingismTwoThingism Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 121
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Glad they made it!!!