Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    i got three Quesada Tributo sticks. Anyone ever try these. They are made by MATASA. I think the 5 vegas limitada 2011 has the same hybrid wrapper. Can't wait until these get some rest so I can burn one.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    Got my CCOM order of Carlos Torano Dominico, thanks Alienmisprint for putting me on to these. Of course I may have to aged these for two years to get the same effect, lol. Also got a box of Liga Privada T-52's. And Lilwing88 bombed me with a Kristoff Maduro, Camacho Coyolar Figurado, Padron Serie 1926, LA SIRENA, Perdomo Patriarch and a Liga Privada No.9. Wow, what a day...
    Damn nice haul man. If the Dominico's are the same, they should still be pretty damn good ROTT. And I can't wait to hear how that La Sirena is....been pretty curious about them.

Well Alien, it was so much I can't sleep, lol. As for the La Sireena, I will try my best to remember to let you know how it was. I was given strict instructions to let these rest a while because apparently Chicago's mail system takes it's time. To the tune of two and a half weeks, wow.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    Got my CCOM order of Carlos Torano Dominico, thanks Alienmisprint for putting me on to these. Of course I may have to aged these for two years to get the same effect, lol. Also got a box of Liga Privada T-52's. And Lilwing88 bombed me with a Kristoff Maduro, Camacho Coyolar Figurado, Padron Serie 1926, LA SIRENA, Perdomo Patriarch and a Liga Privada No.9. Wow, what a day...
    Damn nice haul man. If the Dominico's are the same, they should still be pretty damn good ROTT. And I can't wait to hear how that La Sirena is....been pretty curious about them.

Well Alien, it was so much I can't sleep, lol.
    It was so good that you can't sleep, or it was so bad you can't sleep? And by "it", we mean the Dominico, right?
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

It was so good that you can't sleep, or it was so bad you can't sleep? And by "it", we mean the Dominico, right?

I can't stop thinking about any of what I got today. This is bad, I think I might have to put a bomb, I mean package together to make me tired and go to sleep, lol...
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Scooped 2 CRAZY deals today, 1 box Padron 1926 #1 naddys and 1 box La Aurora Puro Vintage at INSANE prices!!! Normally I don't post until I have them in hand but way too excited right now!
    Diamondog:
    Scooped 2 CRAZY deals today, 1 box Padron 1926 #1 naddys and 1 box La Aurora Puro Vintage at INSANE prices!!! Normally I don't post until I have them in hand but way too excited right now!

Nothing like a good deal. Must have been awesome because this is the first time I ever thought that Scareface was happy saying something. It's chillin to hear....
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:

I can't stop thinking about any of what I got today. This is bad, I think I might have to put a bomb, I mean package together to make me tired and go to sleep, lol...
    Ah, yeah, that makes total sense now, I just read it wrong.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got a box of my favs and a box of must try smokes. Yes both of these will be included in my 1000th post prize. image
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    got hit by ftg and icpleel and myself 1) ftg,(2)icpleel (3) my 10 mow torps., and 5 j.fuego delirium belis. imageimageimageimage
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    jj20030:
    got hit by ftg and icpleel and myself 1) ftg,(2)icpleel (3) my 10 mow torps., and 5 j.fuego delirium belis.
    I'd say that Monday was a GREAT day for you brother!! nice haul and good bombs gentleman!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Today I paid for my smoke. Dropped by the Local B&M. Picked up 3 LFD airbenders, 3 Epernays, 3 Triunfadors, and 2 No. 9 Liga privadas - double coronas. A chunk of cash, but I was too weak.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    AJGARLETT:
    jj20030:
    got hit by ftg and icpleel and myself 1) ftg,(2)icpleel (3) my 10 mow torps., and 5 j.fuego delirium belis.
    I'd say that Monday was a GREAT day for you brother!! nice haul and good bombs gentleman!

I'd say so. Was there anything left of the house? Nice haul. Nothing special here at long last got my DD from last week or the end of the following. I don't recall.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Today was a good day. Came home as UPS was leaving and found a pack containing a bundle of Padilla 1948 LE and a box of Nestor Miranda 1989 Oscuro belicosos. In another box, I had a sampler of the new Zino Z-Class blend and 5 Litto Gomez Small Batch 3, those LG's are some beautiful sticks.
    Another sh!tty issue of Flash magazine, a pretty bad-ass Mario-related t-shirt, and one hell of a bomb from ejenne. Pics are up in the good trader's section, but it was a 14-stick bomb that included some of my favorites (5 Vegas CSII, OMBII, San Cristobal, Intenso) and some I really have been wanting to try/revisit (Gurkha Empire II, AJ Signature, 5 Vegas Limitada 2010). Man Evan, you really did give me a hell of a morale bump today, I appreciate it.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    j0z3r:
    Today was a good day. Came home as UPS was leaving and found a pack containing a bundle of Padilla 1948 LE and a box of Nestor Miranda 1989 Oscuro belicosos. In another box, I had a sampler of the new Zino Z-Class blend and 5 Litto Gomez Small Batch 3, those LG's are some beautiful sticks.
    I picked up a 5er of the Lito Gomez Small batch as well. Hear nothing but great reviews about em. I should get mine in later this week hopefully. Great pickup!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    zeebra:
    j0z3r:
    I picked up a 5er of the Lito Gomez Small batch as well. Hear nothing but great reviews about em. I should get mine in later this week hopefully. Great pickup!
    Nice guys! Can anyone shootvme a pm and tell me where to get these if not at ccom and the price range on them?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I should just break down and get a box of those Cabaiguans. They are just too good to buy a few at a time.
    PuroFreak:
    zeebra:
    j0z3r:
    Nice guys! Can anyone shootvme a pm and tell me where to get these if not at ccom and the price range on them?
    PM incoming.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762

5 pack sampler of the Murcielago line

That's a good one Todd, picked up a single to try some months ago and I enjoyed it...though it did burn a bit on the quick as I recall. Those guys as EO have got a good thing going with a number of blends, I'd have to say I'm a fan.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Yesterday I went to my B&M and a friend of mine was there and he hands me a bag. In that bag was a Gurkha Castle Hall, 2 CAO Gold, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Legend, Blue Label B2 and a Macanudo Vintage Maduro 1997

Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic

ups man just droped a order;;s, lol, 25 exiles, 10 mx2 robustos, 5 diesel shortys and a 3 pack zino image
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Decided I haven't given RP's enough of a chance so I picked this up.

• DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    So Enfidl helps forward ship another package RUSHED shipping to me, won't give me his PayPal address AGAIN to cover his costs and sends his own pkg along with my purchase AGAIN. Enfidl, you are very kind and will be thanked properly for it.

A little package arrived from overseas today

After trying the T52's had to scoop some up

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    dude...if i had a tenth of the cigars you got...i would be the happiest man on earth! lol. Let me know when u start picking these up...i may be interested in pitching in to get sum stuff bro!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got 2 Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Maduros
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    2003 toast across america,

diamond crown max. and a diamond crown #7 maduro both with 9-10 years on em
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Great pick up as usual DD!!!

Great one as well Kevin!!
    usps just droped my order off. when and where i had to order the box of dirty rats they said they would add a couple goodies, well they sure did! added a 6 pack of joya de nicaragua cabinetta serie , and i love those and only have 1-2 left, also a drew estates cutter and cap, also from another order a 5 of each vengence and kristoff maduro torps. """ icpleel your no. 9 and rat will soon be on the way with some company of course! lol image
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my mooch today from y2pascoe and he sent 6 beautiful high end smokes....well being a low end budget smoker makes these high end to me and much appreciated. He sent a Kristoff Maduro, 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, MOW Virtue, Oliva G, Graycliff G2 and a Perdomo Habano Maduro