What did you get today?

Comments

• ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Got 10 Obsidians and 5 MOW Special Edition
  • bipbip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Got my 10 of Diesel shorties
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    robbyras:
    nothing too sexy but some stuff I've been looking to try...

Photobucket

5er of LHC Core

Photobucket

Torano sampler... 4 Exodus 50 Years, 3 Exodus Gold and 3 Exodus Silver
    I have been dying to try the Core....and the Toranos are amazing...silver is great with breakfast...exodus is afternoon, and the 50 year is great after a red meat meal with a darker beer....i will be buying boxes of the silver and the 50 year soon enough.
  • MonteWhiteMonteWhite Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    10 Man O' Wars & a sampler consisting of the following: A. Turrent Triple Play, Carlos Torano Virtuoso, Casa Magna Oscuro, Cusano '59 Cameroon, Gran Habano Vintage 2002, Gurkha Crest, Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970, La Perla Habana Black Pearl Morado, Man O' War Ruination, Oliva Serie O, Perdomo 2 Limited Edition, Pinar del Rio Clasico, Victor Sinclair
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    robbyras:
    nothing too sexy but some stuff I've been looking to try...

Photobucket

5er of LHC Core

Photobucket

Torano sampler... 4 Exodus 50 Years, 3 Exodus Gold and 3 Exodus Silver
    I have been dying to try the Core....and the Toranos are amazing...silver is great with breakfast...exodus is afternoon, and the 50 year is great after a red meat meal with a darker beer....i will be buying boxes of the silver and the 50 year soon enough.
    PM my friend
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Yesterday my Daily Deal came with 5 CAO Americas and 5 Dos Capas. Also threw in a LHC Core to try and the MoW raster pack for grins. Today, I went fishing with Enfidel and got my part of a box spit of Brazilias and the shorty charity pack. Pretty siked!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    got a box of LGC Sumatra Gloria Extras wiating for me at home. Should be a good way to end a crappy week. will post pics soon.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro Figurado, 5 Rocky Patel Cuban Blend Torps, and a Nub Sampler

5 Camacho Triple Maduro 6x60, 5 AF Double Chateau, 5 Gurkha Ancient Warrior Emperors

A nice 5'er from bigharpoon on the Movia Trivia

7 tasty morsels from a trade with heavy. I'm not complaining, but the brother can't count!

I'd say it was a good day! My humidor runneth over!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nice score Beck.. Remember when you were advised about a bigger Humidor ? I hope you took the opportunity to heed those words.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    kaspera79:
    Nice score Beck.. Remember when you were advised about a bigger Humidor ? I hope you took the opportunity to heed those words.
    Brother, I have storage for around 700 sticks without crowding them too bad. Several suicide bombing missions to friends and relatives has left me a little lower than I like to be but thats fine for now. In a couple months I plan on stepping up to a wine cooler.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Got my Kelly's Deal today.....Can't wait to dive into them.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    5 pk of Camacho Corojo arrived today. Also picked up a bottle of Crown Royal Black and a bottle of Van Gough...fellas if you have never tried Van Gough I suggest you try it. My brother in law turned me on to the regular espresso flavor a few years ago and I keep a bottle of it in my freezer at all times....good stuff I'm tellin you!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Broke down and bought a smoker today. Looking forward to some tasty bbq.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    j0z3r:
    Broke down and bought a smoker today. Looking forward to some tasty bbq.
    I'm jealous, on my list of items I need to buy. Love some eastern carolina pulled pork. Whenever I travel to Myrtle I always make a stop on the way home at Wilber's to pick some up.
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Walked into a clearance sale at my local Binny's. Picked up on the cheap; 8 RP 15th Anniversay 3 AB SCR 3 RP 1961 3 La Reloba Sumatra and a couple of a brand I never heard (Curiveri) that look great
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    5er GH Azteca aguila 5er Oliva CT toro
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I got blown up yesterday! Diamonddog blew me the hell up! Look what this crazy bork did! 3 Big ol Cohiba Blacks which have been at the top of my want to try list for awhile, Man O War Churchill, Padilla Miami, 601 Oscuro, JDN Celebracion and JDN Antano. Totally uncalled for and very much appreciated brother! THANK YOU!!!

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Lord of the Rings Extended Edition on Blu-Ray.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got my COTMC
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Got my COTM clubs shipment, plus 5 Oliva Connies and 5 Verdadero Organics from a recent DD.

Really looking forward to trying the Verdadero Organic toros.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Picked up a Padron 2000 and 3000 today. Padrons have been talked about so much on here in recent weeks I figured it was time I try them out for myself.
  • d-robd-rob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 61
    Got a very nice assortment of Viajes. 50/50 black and red and holiday.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Well thanks to our standup BOTL Tony (aka Alienmisprint) I got something special tonight!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    And the finished product! This thing turned out amazing! Thanks again Tony! I owe you one!
    Photobucket
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    PuroFreak:
    Well thanks to our standup BOTL Tony (aka Alienmisprint) I got something special tonight!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    And the finished product! This thing turned out amazing! Thanks again Tony! I owe you one!
    Photobucket
    That's bad ass right there.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Picked up a few sticks at Jason's cigar shop, they have a great selection and they were doing buy 3 get 1 free yesterday. Picked up these:

Then Jason and his buddy nick gifted me with these:

My only regret is not grabbing more of the Viaje I smoked there. Supposed to be picking up some Alec Bradley New Yorks today too.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    alienmisprint:
    Picked up a few sticks at Jason's cigar shop, they have a great selection and they were doing buy 3 get 1 free yesterday. Picked up these:

Then Jason and his buddy nick gifted me with these:

My only regret is not grabbing more of the Viaje I smoked there. Supposed to be picking up some Alec Bradley New Yorks today too.
    man, that's a nice haul... the B&M's near me blow ass... no viaje, no tatuaje... basically they have nothing fun...
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Picked up a few singles at a B&M with a buddy of mine to dump into my singles humi. . .

Avo Domaine Robusto, Avo has been on my to try list for a while
    a little Nording Belicosos, don't know a thing about these, but have heard of them,
    a Camacho Corojo limited diploma, been meaning to try Camacho out and I couldn't find the diploma maduro that kuzi recomended so I grabbed the next closest thing
    a Jaime Garcia that I smoked that day
    and finally my portion of a 3 way blox split of Brick House corona largas that Tim hooked us up with.

Add that to the box of LGC sumatras that came on friday and it was a good weekend . . .
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    nora virus. it went around the whole family on the 4th. spent the night leaking from both ends. now i just hurt and can't eat.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    got a mirro-matic 60's popcorn popper never used, lol,
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    10 pack of Obsidian Gordo and a 10 pack of 5 Vegas Limitada 2011