Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• spokspok Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    image 5 Vegas Limitada Ashtray 10 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro 5 Corazon by Davidoff 5 Rocky Patel Connecticut
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    spok:
    image 5 Vegas Limitada Ashtray 10 Oliva Connecticut Reserve Double Toro 5 Corazon by Davidoff 5 Rocky Patel Connecticut
    Really nice haul there!
    dbl post sorry
  • spokspok Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    Teege:
    spok:
    Really nice haul there!
    I have a love/hate relationship with the Sprint Sale...LOL .. ..
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JHewey:
    Well Todd (bigt06) was looking for some boveda 69% packs. I had a few extra and told him i would send him them. But as anyone on here knows, he won't just let you send him something. So in the mail today i received.

Enjoy those JHewey, I agree Big T is a great guy. Glad he's here!!!!Nice one Todd!!
    spok:
    Dont know bout the Corazons, but the RP's and the Oliva's are some good connies,, BTW love the ashtray
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    MwuahhaahaahhaaHHHAAHHAAA!!!! Be warned Todd, I have soldiers.
    more like sacrificial lambs... I know who it was now and I have his addy... its on your hands, Zach. LMAO
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got my Limitada collection in today, thanks for the heads up on these Jimmy...ur package will be off shortly..

And finally after a f*** up by the PO, and a trip to Michigan, got my Black Friday goodies. Sorry for the glare, they are that gorgeous.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    CvilleE:
    Got my Limitada collection in today, thanks for the heads up on these Jimmy...ur package will be off shortly..

And finally after a f*** up by the PO, and a trip to Michigan, got my Black Friday goodies. Sorry for the glare, they are that gorgeous.

Beautiful Eric, very nice packages man!
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:

Beautiful Eric, very nice packages man!
    Brett, u have a phone message... :-)
    CvilleE:

COOL, 5 Vegas pick up, the others are great too, let us know what you think of the Oval,,!!!!!
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    very jealous man. i love the limitadas. I've had the 08 09 and 2010 and all are awesome. VERY NICE!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    No cigars today, but I did get a triple torch lighter as a gift/token of appreciation from an overseas vendor I buy from sometimes.
  • howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Got this from the camacho event tonight.. and met Steve from Davidoff, whoever he is... lol... nice guy though.

Photobucket
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I got a black Xikar cutter from cigar journal and my COTMC
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    5 Quesada Seleccion Espana Robustos, 4 LFD Factory Press and 2 Casa Magna Domus Magnus!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    slickric:
    very jealous man. i love the limitadas. I've had the 08 09 and 2010 and all are awesome. VERY NICE!!!
    I have a 2011 for ya. It'll be headed your way soon.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I got a nice box from The Beard today! Gotta hold off to post pics until Monday though. You'll see why :)
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    j0z3r:
    No cigars today, but I did get a triple torch lighter as a gift/token of appreciation from an overseas vendor I buy from sometimes.
    This. Same thing here.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    You people and your unbridled enthusiasm for the latest and greatest cigars... it is the fuel that powers my hand into my wallet while in throwing distance of a B&M...

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    Got my trade from Mike! MTuccelli got my feet wet on my first trade and threw in a nice little punch too! Thanks again!

Photobucket
    Got smacked around by The Kid today. He sent me a great collection of smokes that I've been waiting to try. The Tempus is the only one out of these I've smoked, and love them. Thanks a ton Rudy, for the excellent lineup.

drpepperdude:
    You people and your unbridled enthusiasm for the latest and greatest cigars... it is the fuel that powers my hand into my wallet while in throwing distance of a B&M...

That's a very nice pick up my friend..
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    I just got a 300 ct Humidor. This is my third humidor each increasing in size..
    CvilleE:
    Got smacked around by The Kid today. He sent me a great collection of smokes that I've been waiting to try. The Tempus is the only one out of these I've smoked, and love them. Thanks a ton Rudy, for the excellent lineup.

I hope it was everything you thought it would be....LOL.. Enjoyed trading with you even though you wanted to f me up,, still lookin forward to the glow worm?Take Care & enjoy my friend!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    scarlin:
    next is the coolidorus, lol
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:

I hope it was everything you thought it would be....LOL.. Enjoyed trading with you even though you wanted to f me up,, still lookin forward to the glow worm?Take Care & enjoy my friend!!
    haha....hope you don't lose any sleep between now and Monday...lol...it'll be all better soon! Sleep tight, my friend..... :-) Thanks again brother....
    CvilleE:
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:

haha....hope you don't lose any sleep between now and Monday...lol...it'll be all better soon! Sleep tight, my friend..... :-) Thanks again brother....
    lol Yea was hoping id have somethin to cuddle with tonight, would def help with the night sweats Ive been having since I accepted your offer,, guess the PS is getting bogged down with the holidays... Mon it is!!!! I'll leave my night light on till then
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    jj20030:
    scarlin:
    next is the coolidorus, lol
    I hope not..coolers are ugly!
    Today I got two packages from other BOTLs (one trade one bomb) you can see them Trade and Bomb

Then I also got in an online order Gurkha Dble Maduro, Estate Select Shaggy, Black Beauty