Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• nudienudie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 112
    sightunseen:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    nudie:
    CAO Flavours CAO Flavours Sampler... Weekend Blitz Gurkha Super Premium Robusto Sampler... Box of La Aurora Preferido Robusto Ltd. Ed. Size, Cameroon... Scorched Earth II Sampler... Scorched Earth Sampler... Box of Camacho Pre-Embargo... Tabak Especial Coffee To Go Sampler... God of Fire Cutter Set 2009 ... Box of Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991 Perdomo ESV 1991 Cameroon Tubed... 10-5 Vegas Triple-A...
    That's some serious *** you got there!
    no sh$t!! I'd like a box of PE.
    Opening up his own B&M, no doubt.
    well no not doing that... getting a good baseline stock... lots of variety
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    hey nudie, remind me to watch for you in the Pay it Forward game, you have great taste
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    nudie:
    sightunseen:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    nudie:
    CAO Flavours CAO Flavours Sampler... Weekend Blitz Gurkha Super Premium Robusto Sampler... Box of La Aurora Preferido Robusto Ltd. Ed. Size, Cameroon... Scorched Earth II Sampler... Scorched Earth Sampler... Box of Camacho Pre-Embargo... Tabak Especial Coffee To Go Sampler... God of Fire Cutter Set 2009 ... Box of Perdomo Estate Vintage 1991 Perdomo ESV 1991 Cameroon Tubed... 10-5 Vegas Triple-A...
    That's some serious *** you got there!
    no sh$t!! I'd like a box of PE.
    Opening up his own B&M, no doubt.
    well no not doing that... getting a good baseline stock... lots of variety
    Haha....I keeeed, I keeeed. Nice haul.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,214
    txjayhawk:
    I didnt know they had any here...can I call them up and ask about them?
    Absolutely! CCOM always has stuff that's not on the website... if you're looking for something you don't find, just call them. Even if everything you want is on the web, it will serve you well to call Tim or one of the other reps to place your order; they can make recommendations on other things you might like, plus often have special deals.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    I split a 10 pack of CAO Sopranos on a fabulous deal from ccom last week. They finally made their way to my humidor. Love this cigar. :)
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    2 sampler pack DD from a few days ago. MMMM MMMM good.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 242
    2 bombs. 1 from jsnake and one from camgfs.

3-5 Vegas Gold, 1 Greycliff 1666, 1 Ultimate JR, 1 5 Vegas Miami from camgfs.

1 Cuban Legacy, 1 La Caridad 1608, 1 Cain, 1 Carlos Torano and finally 1 Diesel from jsnake.

these brothers ROCK

• txjayhawktxjayhawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    30 Gurkha Blue Steel...great smoke!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Tim has been holding a box of Padron Family Reserve 45 for me. So just sent him the email to go ahead and send them to me. If u guys are interested, I'll post a pic of them when they come in.
  • bibbybibby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    Earlier in the week I received my latest shipment, which included: the Padilla great hits tin, AJ Fernandez 8 pack sampler, Camacho 5 pack sampler, and a 10 pack of the 5 Vegas AAA's from the daily deal. Can't wait to dive into those Camacho sticks; never had any but all you here are raving about them so figured I needed to pull the trigger.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Krieg:
    Tim has been holding a box of Padron Family Reserve 45 for me. So just sent him the email to go ahead and send them to me. If u guys are interested, I'll post a pic of them when they come in.

Yeah would like to see that Krieg
    stephen_hannibal:
    Nice....those padilla cazadores are awesome.
    txjayhawk:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Nice....those padilla cazadores are awesome.
    You should like the Olde World Reserve also
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    Checked the USPS website... ive got the COTM package coming today!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I got the COTMC today. A good selection, definitely some smokes I would not have picked up normaly, but that's the reason I signed up for the club. Good looking smokes, I can't wait to try them.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I got a cold today. pretty stoked about that....
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    well I got it on Friday ! I Really Nice Birthday Bomb from a BOTL old Friend Great Selection of New Sticks to try and I am very Grateful Thanks Brandon!
    got the COTMC today, and 30 Gurkha Blue Steels. I am pretty pumped to try the headliner in the COTMC...
  • MarkHMarkH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 120
    A 25 stick Perdomo sampler: 5 each of ESV '91 Conn., Reserve Champagne 'R', Habano Corojo robusto, Habano Maduro robusto and Lot 23 nat. robusto.
    All set up by Tim "The Beard" Blythe. All hail "The Beard".
    txjayhawk:
    got the COTMC today, and 30 Gurkha Blue Steels. I am pretty pumped to try the headliner in the COTMC...
    So what were the cigars in the COTMC? Curious to know.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    sightunseen:
    txjayhawk:
    5 Vegas Relic
    La Aurora 1495
    Fonseca Habana
    La Aurora Maduro
    Rocky Patel Puro Cubano
    ejenne87:
    sightunseen:
    txjayhawk:
    5 Vegas Relic
    La Aurora 1495
    Fonseca Habana
    La Aurora Maduro
    Rocky Patel Puro Cubano
    Thanks. I have a COTMC with another site, so it's good to see how my membership measures up.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    dennisking:
    I got a cold today. pretty stoked about that....
    lucky you!
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    I got wood looking at a pic of the smokes I have on the way. COTMC showed up today, gotta go, there more cigar pics to drool over.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I got my side of the trade from Jay and the cotm package.
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 718
    I got my two fivers of the 5 Vegas Classic Churchill today from the DD late last week. Giggity.

• camgfscamgfs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 967
    Got 2 of the Gurkha Weekend Blitz just the other day. 24 Great smokes for a crazy good price. Also, thanks to Jeff @ ccom for replacing 2 broken RP OWR from a previous order. Your Customer Service rocks!

camgfs:
    Got 2 of the Gurkha Weekend Blitz just the other day. 24 Great smokes for a crazy good price. Also, thanks to Jeff @ ccom for replacing 2 broken RP OWR from a previous order. Your Customer Service rocks!

Tim did the samething fo rme with a AB SCR, I don't know anyone else that treats there customrs this well.
    Well, my box of Padron Family Reserve came in today. These sticks look exquisite! I will take a pic soon as I get a chance, probably later tonight after work.