Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Very nice. I'm a fan of the Queen B. Let us know what you think when you put fire to it.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    another box of MF coronas with a little birthday deal from Tim...still might need 1 or 2 more!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    catfishbluezz:
    Andy saw I wanted to try and AF1...so he sent me three Emilio's, and an 8/11 Miami that was on my top three list along with a 6x60 Ruination since bigT raves about them. Thanks again Andy, I'll be headhunting image
    Also my favorite size of the Ruination plus that one has a little age on it. Give the Suave a little rest, heard they were still a little wet. Enjoy brother.
  • leerescue@yahoo.comleerescue@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:)RYJ,S my fav.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    The Beard damn near got me killed! The fiancé came to get the mail with me and there was this damn box from CCOM by the mailbox.

She said "That box is addressed to you..." She already was getting a little upset.
    I said "Yeah, I know"...
    She asked "Where you expecting it?"
    "yep"
    "What's in it?"
    "Just cigars...."
    "That's a big box, how many?"
    "I don't know, I gave them a budget and they sent me what they could, usually they give me good deals so I don't know how many are in here"
    "Okay"

Smash cut to me opening the box and I get a 20 Mazo of San Lotano Habano Toro, and actual BOX of San Lotano Connies Torps, 5 5-packs of Verdadero Torps and 10 single EP Carrillo Regalias Real...

I drooled as much as I could and then WISKED them away to the humi so as not to arouse suspicion of the Beard sending me 70 sticks... THAT CHEEKY BASTURD!
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    A bunch of Antibiotics to kill a sinus infection that's been dogging me for months. The things make me tired, but they're working. Soon it will be cigar time again. Haven't enjoyed them in so long I'm starting to forget.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107

Some 2's to go with my 1's.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Smokindaddy:

Some 2's to go with my 1's.
    ohh!! yum!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    My first box purchase.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    Very nice!!
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    Picked these up in Hiroshima. image Of course I had to stop here while I was there. image
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Knoxca1:
    Picked these up in Hiroshima. image
    da fahq are those?
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Cuban cigar made In Vuelta Abajo.
    lcpleel:
    Cuban cigar made In Vuelta Abajo.
    I don't even know what that meant. So I wikipediad it (who knows if this is really legit or not)... It sounds like you got some super duper awesome cigar! Wikipedia told me this...

Vuelta Abajo (or Vueltabajo) (literally: The lower roundtrip) is a district in the Pinar del Río Province of Cuba. It lies in the extreme western part of the island, bordered on the north by the Órganos Mountains. A great deal of tobacco is grown in the district, and "Vuelta Abajo" can also refer to the high quality type of cigar tobacco from Pinar del Rio in general. The tobacco industry in this district dates from around 1830. The district itself is 90 miles (140 km) long and 10 miles (16 km) wide. The tobacco grown in Vuelta Abajo is considered by many tobacco enthusiasts to be the best tobacco in the world. A rudimentary map and some additional information can be found here at Habanos S.A. webpage Tobacco Regions The Semi-Vuelta, Partido, Remedios and Oriente areas are the other main centres of production in Cuba.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    Dope! Love those things
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Thursday I went to a Curivari Event and bought a box of Gloria de Leon, Reserva Limitada Classica, Seleccion Privada natural and Seleccion Privada Maduro and got 10 Gloria de Leon.

I also have a herf buddy that won 2 lighters at the event raffle and gave me the LGC Lighter
    Thursday I also pick up 2 Opus X
    Yesterday I went to an EPC Event and herfed with Bigfnsteve, he blew me up thank you brother all sticks are very appreciated, especially thank you for the ISOMS the Partagas Serie D was fantastic and I will light the Behike for the 4th.
    I also got a box of EPC Short Run 2011
    I got some free EPCs with my box purchase and did some trades for a 5 Vegas Limitada 2006 and 2012 and Jaime Garcia and a Partagas 1845
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    bigfnsteve:
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    Dope! Love those things
    YUMMMY>....... Looks Great
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yesterday I went to an EPC Event and herfed with Bigfnsteve, he blew me up thank you brother all sticks are very appreciated, especially thank you for the ISOMS the Partagas Serie D was fantastic and I will light the Behike for the 4th.
    I got some free EPCs with my box purchase and did some trades for a 5 Vegas Limitada 2006 and 2012 and Jaime Garcia and a Partagas 1845
    Nice pickups John. And freakin schhhweeet sticks Steve gave ya. Very over the top awesome!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    ShotgunJohn:
    Thursday I went to a Curivari Event and bought a box of Gloria de Leon, Reserva Limitada Classica, Seleccion Privada natural and Seleccion Privada Maduro and got 10 Gloria de Leon.

I also have a herf buddy that won 2 lighters at the event raffle and gave me the LGC Lighter
    let me know what you think of the Leon and privada natural, I love the reserva limitada
    jliu:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Nice pickups John. And freakin schhhweeet sticks Steve gave ya. Very over the top awesome!
    Yes Steve was very generous, and I appreciate it very much.
    catfishbluezz:
    ShotgunJohn:

let me know what you think of the Leon and privada natural, I love the reserva limitada
    I'll Let you know.
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    stopped into my local B&M and got a LFD Colorado Oscuro and a Java Mint. Love that LFD... soooooooo meaty and juicy.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    ShotgunJohn:
    jliu:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Yes Steve was very generous, and I appreciate it very much.
    Very nice!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    My first box purchase.
    awesome!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Hayblet:
    Knoxca1:
    Picked these up in Hiroshima. image
    da fahq are those?
    Vegueros is a discontinued CC brand. Can be good but most of them were very, very grassy in taste. I still have one but am really scared to smoke it because they can be quite terrible.
  • jswaykosjswaykos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Box of FFPs, and a box of the EPC NWC Short Run 2012s (Exquisitos): image
    jswaykos:
    Box of FFPs, and a box of the EPC NWC Short Run 2012s (Exquisitos): image
    Joe, PM to you
  • jswaykosjswaykos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53