Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Got my Graycliff DE DD today, 20 short little guys and a free cigar jar humidor. The only question now is wtf I'm going to do with the cigar jar...I'm sure I'll find some use for it. Also got a 15 pack of CI Anniversary Epicures from the last jam, for just slightly over $2 each it was a great deal on a pretty decent cigar.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    24footjet:
    Apparently it is. Maybe if you wouldn't quote a post with a post about a post about something that doesn't matter it would be a little clearer. Must be a thick SoCal sarcasm thing? (Where's the wink button)
    Right...I'll be sure to get on it ASAP.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Well my B-day stuff came today!!!

All thanks to TIM! and the wife to let me get them...
  • mrpillowmrpillow Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 464
    That's an awful lot of Man O' War's =O
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Well happy birthday Pheebs. That's a very sweet collection.

• HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    phobicsquirrel:

Whats in front of the Diesel box?
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    phobicsquirrel:

Very nice!!!
  • sol1821sol1821 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 706
    BTJR99:
    sol1821:
    hey,
    i haven't used it yet, it literally arrived 20 mins before i posted this.
    don't think I'm going to get a chance to smoke for a little while, things are pretty hectic with exams, and various shooting comps I'm in at the moment.
    as soon as i use it ill let you know how i got on with it;)
    atb
    sol

Thanks. Good luck on your exams and competitions.
    hey dude,
    i tried this cutter last night, it didnt seem to cut very cleanly, it might of just been me though as its the first time ive used this style of cutter.
    cant really say what its like yet, ill have to use it a few more times.
    atb
    sol
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    phobicsquirrel:

Thats the Freakin MOW Motherlode!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I picked up 10 GH 2002 and 10 Padilla Hybrids
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Went to a Gurkha/Drew Estates event...... Got a Shaggy foot, a Black Dragon, and an Evil.....Freebies included A Ghengis Khan, a Legend 1887, a Gurkha Pinker (a blend created by a local radio personality), and an JDN Antano........ oh, and a Gurkha G5 hat. I also picked up a couple Cain Fs. Very good night. The Drew Estates rep was very cool, even though I'm not a big DE fan, he was really friendly and answered all my lame questions about Liga Privadas. I never got a chance to talk to the Gurkha rep.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Three 10-count boxes of Cohiba Toro Tubo's, box of Perdomo 10th Anniv. Champagne, box of RP Connecticut
    Got a package from ljl, he sen't me 5 Pioneer Valley maduros and threw in two sticks I've been wanting to get in my humidor!

• docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    sol1821:
    BTJR99:
    sol1821:
    hey,
    i haven't used it yet, it literally arrived 20 mins before i posted this.
    don't think I'm going to get a chance to smoke for a little while, things are pretty hectic with exams, and various shooting comps I'm in at the moment.
    as soon as i use it ill let you know how i got on with it;)
    atb
    sol

Thanks. Good luck on your exams and competitions.
    hey dude,
    i tried this cutter last night, it didnt seem to cut very cleanly, it might of just been me though as its the first time ive used this style of cutter.
    cant really say what its like yet, ill have to use it a few more times.
    atb
    sol
    If you're talking about the MOW Ruination cutter, I had the same problem initially. It didn't feel sharp enough, but I've sort of gotten used to the way it needs to be handled, and now I have no problems with it ever.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    That is one crazy bday gift phobic! Nothing but AJ cigars! I'm really wanting to get that virtue. I ordered some at the other site for $27, put it in my cart, but they deleted it when the time was up! I was a bit pissed, but oh well, just wait for another deal.

Great haul though! Get smokin...
  • bige1371bige1371 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 196
    I just ordered 5 of the Gurkha Micro-Batch C-10, the best value of 2009 sampler, and the Padilla Top 10 Sampler. I haven't tried any of them yet so can't wait to get the package.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    LFD DL Chisel, LFD Airbender Robusto (or whatever they call it), and Tat Red Tubo... figured I had a black one coming to me, needed the red also, and CCOM didn't have any. Local B&M had a great price on em anyways.
  • aron325aron325 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 158
    went to my local b&m and got 2 canacho conneticut, CAO mx2, 2 arterou fuente short stories and one other one i cant remember, also just ordered the man of war weekend blitz
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    got a very special stick today.. an ISOM Cohiba torp from my lovely gf who got it for me for our anniversary. It means a lot to me that she supports my hobby and loves me no matter what! I'll be saving this one for awhile, very special to me. oh and only 2 days til my 21st!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I picked up a few cigars on Friday at the Cain F Nub event. Got myself a Cain F Nub, Cain F Toro, Gurkha Evil, Assassin, Ancient Reserve, G5, Archive 1887 (all in the Torpedo Vitola), CAO America Torpedo, Opus X Robusto and a La Aurora 107 Torpedo.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Grabbed an OpusX Petite Lancero today after handing out some 262 samples to some B&Ms in my area. Fun day.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 321
    Just arrived today, last week's ccom order :- 10 Cain 'F' Torpedo , Habano CAO Ashtray Combo Sampler Consisting of :- 2 CAO Black Bengal 2 CAO Brazilia Gol! 2 CAO The Sopranos Edition Associate 2 CAO Gold Robusto 2 CAO 'VR' Moby and an ashtray !!! Sol Cubano Maduro Sol Cubano Maduro Sampler (4 Cigars) consisting of :- 1 Sol Cubano Classic Torpedo 1 Sol Cubano Classic Churchill 1 Sol Cubano Classic Robusto 1 Sol Cubano Classic Toro and of course the freebie cigar jar. Who says Christmas only comes once a year ;)
  • Cigar SherlockCigar Sherlock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Went to the local B&M and purchased a Nub Conni and an LFD Airbender (which will get plenty of age as I'm not ready for it). More of an impulse buy really...but looking forward to trying the Nub.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    The LFD Airbender is not a full-bodied smoke, Cigar Sherlock. You're ready for it!

Over the past couple days I got a couple cigars in the mail. 4 Tat Havana VI Angeles, and a 5-pack of Camacho Triple Maduro robustos. I wish all the Triple Maduros were for me!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I got my DPG sampler in today. 3 originals, 3 tat VI, 3 aroma de cuba edicion especials, 3 cuban classics, 3 san cristobals. I've been looking forward to this for quite some time.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    got a box of Siboney Reserve torpedos and 10 La Aroma De Cuba robustos
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    My wish from Alex "unibomber" Williams, MoW Virtues along with some hitch hikers!

imagePhotobucket">
  • sdipsdip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    Was in the UK and picked up a 3-pack of ISOM R&J #2's. Wanted to get more, but too damn expensive
    Got my movie trivia winnings from Rossdavey, can't wait to smoke some of these!

• BTJR99BTJR99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 97
    Maxx by Alec Bradley The Fix
    Perdomo 10th Anniversary Maduro Robusto