Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    Some 787 pyramides, some supershots with two criollo, and a bunch more from the B&M including a gift of two Kelner cigars Henke have out at Procigar... I flipped over the Kelner...cannot wait to try those. I also scored a test blend from Ezra Zion, but it got burned immediately lol. Apparently the Acid is some HTF non infused blend as well...weird.
    imageimageimageimage
    "Damn D they tried to fade you on Dre day" ... "But Dre day only meant Dustin's payday!"
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Some 787 pyramides, some supershots with two criollo, and a bunch more from the B&M including a gift of two Kelner cigars Henke have out at Procigar... I flipped over the Kelner...cannot wait to try those. I also scored a test blend from Ezra Zion, but it got burned immediately lol. Apparently the Acid is some HTF non infused blend as well...weird.
    "Damn D they tried to fade you on Dre day" ... "But Dre day only meant Dustin's payday!"
    +1 ! damn fishy .... those are some nice sticks!!!
    Did you get both supershot wrappers?? JHewey posted yesterday that he had both, looking forward to seeing if he can tell a big difference between the wrappers --- would be curious to hear your thoughts too.

And FWIW, that Acid is an "Acid 5", limited edition for sure ---- a little more info right hurr: http://www.cigar.com/catalog/index-zjp.asp?a=01212009
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Did you get both supershot wrappers?? JHewey posted yesterday that he had both, looking forward to seeing if he can tell a big difference between the wrappers --- would be curious to hear your thoughts too.

And FWIW, that Acid is an "Acid 5", limited edition for sure ---- a little more info right hurr: http://www.cigar.com/catalog/index-zjp.asp?a=01212009
    Acid 5's actually are infused but they are aged 5 years after making them before they are sold. I got a box when I first started several years ago I liked them so much. Finally though I couldn't take the sweetened cap and gave up on them. I remember the tobacco itself being really good though which was hard to find with flavored or infused cigars.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:

i got both, they need some rest though and do not look as nice as last year IMO. My guess is two weeks down and they will look better.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    not all today but last few days... A box of Fighting *** churchills, 5 pack of Cults, 5 pack of nicarao, and a Drew Estate Medusa.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    I got a nice selection from mr rob green, for guessing a movie quote!
    thanx brother!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Stop by a new to me B&M today. Brought theses home.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    got this to add to my collection from my wife for our anniversary Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Newb trade with Macs-smokes very nice trade!!

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    JHewey:

Sweet pickups!
    JHewey:
    Can I have some peanut butter with my Jelly?
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Picked these up today, I've had none of them. Anyone got any info, IE personal review? Most excited about the HU Cameroon.image
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Cooler bombed by my own Mafia soldier, Tater Salad! He threw in some Papas Fritas and Cult Blood Red Moon because he claims coolers don't come empty... Many thanks, Brian!
    photo 33809CBC-7072-4770-9CD0-F35BF4115AD8-2918-000002520AAAC8E4_zpse77fd753.jpg
    photo 8BB07F4A-4E5D-4A1D-8F25-5E3E9BDA5CB5-2942-00000256374CFEEB_zps211ff149.jpg
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    Cooler bombed by my own Mafia soldier, Tater Salad! He threw in some Papas Fritas and Cult Blood Red Moon because he claims coolers don't come empty... Many thanks, Brian!
    photo 33809CBC-7072-4770-9CD0-F35BF4115AD8-2918-000002520AAAC8E4_zpse77fd753.jpg
    photo 8BB07F4A-4E5D-4A1D-8F25-5E3E9BDA5CB5-2942-00000256374CFEEB_zps211ff149.jpg
    Awesome hit Brian!!!! Now to fill it! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Got a nice little make a wish package from CLOVE today...check it out! image
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Nice package there Dustin,, there's some pretty yellow celo in that bunch!! Enjoy bro
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Inspiration to come back to Ccom, good to see so many still here that I used to know and so many new players that I don't. Nice to meet y'all and looking forward to being a member here with some frequency again ;)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    90+ Irishman:
    Inspiration to come back to Ccom, good to see so many still here that I used to know and so many new players that I don't. Nice to meet y'all and looking forward to being a member here with some frequency again ;)
    I missed ya Brett! Welcome back!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    90+ Irishman:
    . I don't know ya, but welcome back.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    Awesome hit Brian!!!! Now to fill it! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Matt, shut it!!
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    I missed ya Brett! Welcome back!
    GREAT to see you again Zack and thanks man! How the heck have you been???
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks Glock, much appreciated brother ;)
  • ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hi Brett. How have you been?
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Doing well thanks, busy being a new Dad and working hahaha. Can't say I recognize the handle, just want to make sure I know who I am addressing, mind helping me out?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    It's the new Daddy!! Welcome sir!! Glad to see ya!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hi Danielzreyes jr.
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    It's the new Daddy!! Welcome sir!! Glad to see ya!!!
    Thanks Jim, glad to see some old and new faces here and nice to be back into the swing of things. :) Baby boy will be 2 weeks old on Wednesday, been crazy!
    Bigshizza:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    90+ Irishman:
    Hi Danielzreyes jr.
    Lol love it. Sup Brett? How is you?