Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    My newest pickups!

photo 20130511_161744.jpg
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    An azz kickin is what I got! Check TPB threads!

A well deserved azz kickin!!!!
    +1 on that and im not sure its over
    I got no azz left, so Im guessing a kick to the nads is in my future........sigh...
  • AVJimAVJim Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    An azz kickin is what I got! Check TPB threads!

A well deserved azz kickin!!!!
    +1 on that and im not sure its over
    I got no azz left, so Im guessing a kick to the nads is in my future........sigh...

Take it like a man!!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Picked up my second box of AB Fine and Rare. Plus I got 2 Flor de las Antillas Toros. Never had one of them yet.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    These were given to me by my supervisor for a graduation gift. She has some good taste. I have only had one opus and it was young. Planing on letting these ones rest for a while. image
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Imgembo:
    These were given to me by my supervisor for a graduation gift. She has some good taste. I have only had one opus and it was young. Planing on letting these ones rest for a while. image
    Congrats bro!! Nice gift
    My end of a trade with Blurr(Jared) Thanks man! Very nice selection!! image
    Roberto99 smacked my flat azz with these great sticks!! image
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Got a plethora of sticks from drew today in our trade. Pictures up tomorrow morning.As Promised

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Bigshizza:
    My end of a trade with Blurr(Jared) Thanks man! Very nice selection!! image
    Enjoy the lances Jim. I haven't smoked my others yet to see if they live up to the hype. And big thanks for the Cien anos lances, plus hitting me with the Mutantes.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Bigshizza:
    Imgembo:
    Congrats bro!! Nice gift
    Thats some supervisor!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Rain:
    Nom nom nom nom nom!

That's an "old reliable" in my book. Always keep a couple in the humi.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    Picked these up from the b&m on the way home. Have read a lot if good things about them on the forum. Picked up a lance for ccom lancero day and the Churchill as it seems to get the most positive reviews. Figured the cains sold out in the daily deal so might as well give these a shot. image
    Imgembo:
    Picked these up from the b&m on the way home. Have read a lot if good things about them on the forum. Picked up a lance for ccom lancero day and the Churchill as it seems to get the most positive reviews. Figured the cains sold out in the daily deal so might as well give these a shot. image
    Yummy I think I'm going with the Daruma, love it in the smaller vitola's
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    The Stogie Stand Man has struck once again! I mentioned to Daniel that I could use a few Lancero Stogie Stands, one for myself and a few to include in some lancero-laden bombs that will be going out in the near future. I offer to pay for them, but apparently that wasn't an option. Looks like it's Daniel that will paying for it now....lol. Thank you very much Daniel. IMAG0169 BTW, the stack of sleeves was absolutely priceless. I laughed so hard when I pulled those out of the package.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    The Stogie Stand Man has struck once again! I mentioned to Daniel that I could use a few Lancero Stogie Stands, one for myself and a few to include in some lancero-laden bombs that will be going out in the near future. I offer to pay for them, but apparently that wasn't an option. Looks like it's Daniel that will paying for it now....lol. Thank you very much Daniel. IMAG0169 BTW, the stack of sleeves was absolutely priceless. I laughed so hard when I pulled those out of the package.
    Sleeves FTW!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Sleeves FTW!
    Yes Plz
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    I got home from work today and had a box of Viage Super Lances waiting for me. Yummmm
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Sleeves FTW!
    Yes Plz
    Awesomeness!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Got an ashtray I've wanted forever as a bday gift from a BOTL at the B&M, a fiver of 100 Anos maduro from a guy who read my review, as a couple stragglers.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    my behikes have landed. yaaaay!

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    jliu:

Holy Crap that's a lot of Cubans
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    image<> 5 ea
    Tat Miami Especial Lanceys
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Legado de Pepin
    Legends : Pepin
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    curtpick:
    image<> 5 ea
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Legado de Pepin
    I really need to get some of those Tat lance's
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    jliu:

We must discuss your spending habits Juney baby and by discuss I mean how I can spend as much as you and not get into trouble with these great investments, HA!
    Bombay:
    jliu:

We must discuss your spending habits Juney baby and by discuss I mean how I can spend as much as you and not get into trouble with these great investments, HA!
    Oh C'mon mannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    curtpick:
    image<> 5 ea
    Perdomo Lot 23
    Legado de Pepin
    Wild Oats?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    danielzreyes:
    Bombay:
    jliu:

Oh C'mon mannnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have a problem I know. It's sick...
    jliu:

More empty boxes? Awesome score!