Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    insomnniapb:
    I went down to Pittsburgh to see my dad for his surgery to remove his right lung. Just like last time the surgery took a-lot longer than usual. I ended up strolling around outside the city looking for a b&m and found a few. Picked up these while I was out to help keep my mind occupied. Free Web Proxy
    Great choices..that Epic is really smooth, what Lancero is that? Looks like a Black Crown label
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Bigshizza:
    insomnniapb:
    I went down to Pittsburgh to see my dad for his surgery to remove his right lung. Just like last time the surgery took a-lot longer than usual. I ended up strolling around outside the city looking for a b&m and found a few. Picked up these while I was out to help keep my mind occupied. Free Web Proxy
    Great choices..that Epic is really smooth, what Lancero is that? Looks like a Black Crown label
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    insomnniapb:
    Ya it's a 262 I had never heard of them. The owner said it was her favorite in robusto though, and they carried it in a lance so I picked it up. She seemed to have very good tastes based on what she stocked. I'll definitely visit again next time I'm in Pittsburgh!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    insomnniapb:
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    insomnniapb:
    Ya it's a 262 I had never heard of them. The owner said it was her favorite in robusto though, and they carried it in a lance so I picked it up. She seemed to have very good tastes based on what she stocked. I'll definitely visit again next time I'm in Pittsburgh!
    never heard of 262? wow.
    you should get more.

kuzi16:
    insomnniapb:
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    insomnniapb:
    never heard of 262? wow.
    you should get more.

Next time I'm up there I may. Depending on how far along my dad is I may drive up for fathers day. I plan on making it to that b&m again for sure.
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Which B&M did you hit up near the burgh? The only one I've driven to occasionally is Allegheny Smoke Works. They have their annual buy1get1 and special event coming up soon. PLanning a saturday for that one.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    You guys need to get more to help me bump.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    A box of Oliva V Melanios..robustos! Can't wait to smoke one.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    My second ever box finally arrived, only took about two weeks thanks to ups. Also got my Xicar ash can in the same Package, looking forward to breaking it in!

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Cigary:
    A box of Oliva V Melanios..robustos! Can't wait to smoke one.

Good stuff !
    Off to the Humi they go !
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    my youngest son took me out for lunch for my birthday.followed up by a handfull of sticks that looked interesting .... 5 guys photo Photo0343_zps2935192f.jpg cigars photo Photo0344_zps7b666b88.jpg
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Bargain hunting was vera vera good last week.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    perkinke:
    Bargain hunting was vera vera good last week.
    Nice
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Nice p/u Rudy. I'm Jelly.
    blurr:
    Which B&M did you hit up near the burgh? The only one I've driven to occasionally is Allegheny Smoke Works. They have their annual buy1get1 and special event coming up soon. PLanning a saturday for that one.
    I stopped by a few. The one that I spent all my money at was called Maduro smoke shop though. It's not quite downtown I don't think.
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    I received some candela wrapped sticks from a friend and I'm impressed! I have to try a filthy hooligan now
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    I picked up a 5 of Diesel Hair of the Dog from my B&M
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The buffalonian:
    I picked up a 5 of Diesel Hair of the Dog from my B&M
    Holy S H I T !!! Look who's back!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    The Kid:
    photo P1010490.jpg
    photo P1010491.jpg
    photo P1010492.jpg
    photo P1010494.jpg

speaking of nice.... What are the unbanded?
    perkinke:
    The Kid:
    photo P1010490.jpg
    photo P1010491.jpg
    photo P1010492.jpg
    photo P1010494.jpg

speaking of nice.... What are the unbanded?
    AVO LE 07's,,, The memory stick is pretty cool too,, 2gig with AVO compositions.. first time Ive listened to his music,,Ill try to post if possible
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    From Jamie!! Thanks bro!! Nice grab bag with some Vijae love image

Yummy box bedlam.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    photo 61b5efa8-4946-4635-9022-5ec5e10eb865_zpscc2746e6.jpg

Oh yeah, and a couple boxes of ammo. No, I don't own a gun. ;D
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Ken Light:

the forum blend is out??? How did I miss this?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Ken Light:

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    OchoZacho:
    Ken Light:

Where you been hiding? Send an e-mail to your rep or service@cigar.com ASASP!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Picking up some that qualify as boutiques Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    I received Brian's package yesterday, and Gray's package today. That's right I got their packages and they were bigger than I thought. I owe some cigars going out after this weekend holiday for these big packaged brothers. Yeah I see what I did there.