Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    picked this up from total wine.thought it was pretty nifty... photo Photo0353_zpsb1ccb1b1.jpg
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    onestrangeone:
    From a Boutique here in Austin,imageimage
    I'm curious as to how much rest these Austin rolled sticks need to have before they're really ready to smoke. And I'm very curious about that red one.
  • CigaryCigary Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 623
    I got a nice little package from a good BOTL on another Forum who represents Black Label Trading Company ....he's the owner and he sent along Lawless and Benediction cigars to try. I've read a lot about these sticks and they seem to be something that is stirring up a lot of interest. Look up : Brad Bortz, Owner Specializing in Premium Boutique Cigars U.S. Distributor for Black Label Trading Company www.CigarStix.com TWITTER: @CigarStix FACEBOOK: CigarStix
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    My moochings from the Buffalo, they are all new to me. Thanks Bill!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Went a little nuts at the B&M today. Some will stay, the others....
  • TexvetTexvet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 38
    The more the better. I have some that have been resting for 7 months and they still need more time. I guess it also depends on when they were actually rolled. They have a small factory in Nic where I suspect the majority of their stuff is rolled. Those 2-3 people on 6th street aren't rolling everything they stock.
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 429
    Texvet:
    The more the better. I have some that have been resting for 7 months and they still need more time. I guess it also depends on when they were actually rolled. They have a small factory in Nic where I suspect the majority of their stuff is rolled. Those 2-3 people on 6th street aren't rolling everything they stock.

With a handle like Texvet I take it you're in Texas? If so where at.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Well this is a running of this weeks haul ...... Monday this came
    photo photo54_zps8800708e.jpg
    And then this on Friday
    photo photo53_zps5bafca16.jpg
    And then these are what I picked up at 2 B&M's yesterday
    photo eb74d87e-b1e8-4b67-b62e-23f38b63317d_zps7a11ff33.jpg
    All in all I'd say it was a good week. Top pick is Graycliff Avelino 80th , and La Reloba Mexico, middle is a box of 5V series A, a fiver of Gurkha widow makers, Felipe Gregorio Fusion, and Obsidian Gordo's , and the bottom pic there are 2 AF Anejo's, a bunch of Tres Reynas, 2 Hustler's, a Hammer and sicle Moscow city, a room 101 connie, an AF esquisitos, JGrotto, Diamon crown maximus and Julius Ceasar, Diesel Wicked, Revolution, L'Altier, Aston VSG, San Cristobal from Rob, Cain F lancero, a few El Centurion's and a Hoyo De Monterey Dark Knight
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Nice P/U Reggie! The bull is on my short list. San Cristobal is a great connie also.

I got a Beard price match for a DD from the sister site + a couple extras.

Also, my Photobucket really f'n hates me! I resized and rotated this image but it's not showing that way. WTF!
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    ddubridge:
    Nice P/U Reggie! The bull is on my short list. San Cristobal is a great connie also.

I got a Beard price match for a DD from the sister site + a couple extras.

Also, my Photobucket really f'n hates me! I resized and rotated this image but it's not showing that way. WTF!
    nice i love those master blends!!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    my winning from Tony the Teach

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Well actually most of you know that we had a daughter 3 months ago, so I finally broke down and got my wife a new vehicle. Got this, this weekend but just now posting. Not as sexy as a BMW but definitely more practical! I can't wait for the first road trip bc my wife won't let me drive it so looks like I'm stuck watching videos and playing video games in the back! LOL

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Last night I got to meet deejmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemix for the first time. Shortly after, he put boots to aZZes and left me lying face down on the beach...
    Many thanks for the awesome beat down Shane!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Toombes:
    Last night I got to meet deejmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemix for the first time. Shortly after, he put boots to aZZes and left me lying face down on the beach...
    Now that's what I call a smackdown, very nice Daniel.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Toombes:
    toombes I didn't know you we're a fellow shisha smoker , good to know:). Is that fantasia red velvet?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Toombes:
    wow. NICE! That's the whole package
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Toombes:
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ..... is this sh*t?!?
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Nice Hookah Daniel!
    Toombes:
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Crazy heavy hit.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Actually got 2 of the Saisons but smoked on before I took the pic.
    upload
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    How was the Saisons? Thinking about purchasing some.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Thanks for the kind words, gents!
    Bill, this will be my first experience with a hookah. Shane hooked me up with some Double Melon, Medditeranian Grape and Double Watermelon shisha. They smell amazing! Unfortunately, I can't set it up and smoke at the hotel...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Toombes:
    Bill, this will be my first experience with a hookah. Shane hooked me up with some Double Melon, Medditeranian Grape and Double Watermelon shisha. They smell amazing! Unfortunately, I can't set it up and smoke at the hotel...
    my balcony says u can and should tonight
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Glock1975:
    C-LOVE:
    upload
    How was the Saisons? Thinking about purchasing some.
    I really enjoyed it, but I've liked every Oliva I've smoked.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    my balcony says u can and should tonight
    Nicely done Shane!! Enjoy Dan
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    From Royln and ones missing cause it's in the box getting ready for a fiery end!! Thanks R!! image
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520