Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jliu:
    My very very last humidor purchase. It's aboot time.

Very nice. Very brave too, posting pictures of an empty humidor....
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jliu:

Very nice Jiunn, can I ask where u found those small fans at?
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Jon - I have enough cigars to fill that guy up (not completely but thats a good thing). Don't even remotely think about bombing me...

Ray - I got it pre-installed. I can ask the company what kind of fans they are and where they got them. Let me know if that'll help.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jliu:
    Jon - I have enough cigars to fill that guy up (not completely but thats a good thing). Don't even remotely think about bombing me...

Ray - I got it pre-installed. I can ask the company what kind of fans they are and where they got them. Let me know if that'll help.
    Thanks, yeah just wondering I wish my tower came pre installed with them. But really beautiful cabinet, u r brave posting it empty, I made that mistake once, never will post a pic of that thing again
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

Thanks, yeah just wondering I wish my tower came pre installed with them. But really beautiful cabinet, u r brave posting it empty, I made that mistake once, never will post a pic of that thing again
    I shall ask my vendor. It will take quite some time to fill it up but I'm excited to slowly fill it up.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

I shall ask my vendor. It will take quite some no time to fill it up but I'm excited to slowly fill it up. after all of the bombs coming my way.
    That's better :)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:

I shall ask my vendor. It will take quite some time to fill it up but I'm excited to slowly fill it up.
    Just imagine how many swishers that will hold.
    aholes. if you guys must, i really love Camel Crush. NOT
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    aholes. if you guys must, i really love Camel Crush. NOT
    i figured you were more of a Capri guy...but damn nice purchase!! And congrats
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    Nice. Tell us more. Who makes it? Model #?
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    jliu:

that is a beautiful thing right there buddy.
    it tis a Avallo DDD+ that is temp and humidity controlled. If I get more cigars than this thing, that means I have too many cigars... It's 6 feet tall 3 feet wide, 2.5 feet deep.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice permanent pick up Jiunn...
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    jliu:

So she finally arrived huh? Very nice Jiunn, congrats and very beautiful!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    jliu:

about damn time you got it! beautiful bro. Now I'll take you on your offer on those c.com catalogs splits that you've been texting me all the time.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:

about damn time you got it! beautiful bro. Now I'll take you on your offer on those c.com catalogs splits that you've been texting me all the time.
    free shipping!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I hope it does humidity better than the monolith. Temp is easy to control. Humidity isn't. I find that what I am reading at the top of the cabinet is much different than the bottom. Wish I could find a permanent fix for that. The top can be fine but the bottom is way high.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:

dat dere is a thang of beauty
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    WTF junie! That thing is bootyful!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Got paid, got bored, went for a drive, came home with some new friends.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    perkinke:
    Got paid, got bored, went for a drive, came home with some new friends.
    Nice pickups !
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Freakin sweet!!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Rhamlin:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Freakin sweet!!
    I need fans like those in mine..
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Picked up a couple of tattoos, zombies, and a TNT, skull and crossbones, and a R&j. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Rail Jockey:
    Picked up a couple of tattoos, zombies, and a TNT, skull and crossbones, and a R&j. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    mike how are the tat's? i havent tried any of those yet
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rail Jockey:
    They are really good.
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Rail Jockey:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Rail Jockey:
    They are really good.
    gonna need to pull the trigger and buy some, but with my builds and all them dfamn boxes i bought a couple weeks ago,not to mention new rolls of the sticky stuff, gonna have to wait,
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Daily deal. 10 5V 2013 Limitadas.
    Got these on sale today Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos