Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    You're very welcome. I'm glad you like 'em. Conventional wisdom states that you should let them settle in to their new humidor after a cross country trip but I've been known to smoke a few right after the mailman leaves ;)
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Went to an Oliva event tonight, picked up these and smoked a Melanio Maduro which was a very good cigar.
    Oliva event tonight
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Absolute ridiculousness. Seriously guys, over 70 cigars????? I can't thank you guys enough, I will definitely get some pics up of our cigar night when I hand out alot of these to the other soldiers here.

• Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    alienmisprint:
    Absolute ridiculousness. Seriously guys, over 70 cigars????? I can't thank you guys enough, I will definitely get some pics up of our cigar night when I hand out alot of these to the other soldiers here.

thats just awesome! enjoy all those tasty treats!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Got my First Grandson this morning at 5:50am!!!!! See Post in Non cigar Related!!

• Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    MVW67:
    Got my First Grandson this morning at 5:50am!!!!! See Post in Non cigar Related!!

Congratulations Mike, now everyone bomb the crap out of mike for now being a granddad. I think I will start.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Rail Jockey:
    MVW67:

Congratulations Mike, now everyone bomb the crap out of mike for now being a granddad. I think I will start.
    don't start that!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Smoked this a couple days ago. I highly recommend this stick. Very very good!

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Surprise from the wife!!!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962

This picture isn't about the amazing cigar... underneath is my new Stogie Stand!! Thanks Daniel!
  • Paintball1084Paintball1084 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    Hey Guys new to cigars and new to this forum. I have been lurking for a little bit to learn as much as I can. I got the starter sampler from ccom a few months ago and recently grew out of it. I just got a new 5 Vegas 100 count from the sprint sale. Currently seasoning and waiting on a 50 cigar sampler to ship so I can start to fill it. I'm pretty excited to try new cigars! image
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Paintball1084:
    Hey Guys new to cigars and new to this forum. I have been lurking for a little bit to learn as much as I can. I got the starter sampler from ccom a few months ago and recently grew out of it. I just got a new 5 Vegas 100 count from the sprint sale. Currently seasoning and waiting on a 50 cigar sampler to ship so I can start to fill it. I'm pretty excited to try new cigars! image
    Sweet looking humidor. Welcome to the forums brother.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    smoke em if you got em:
    Paintball1084:
    Sweet looking humidor. Welcome to the forums brother.

Welcome to the forums and the hobby! Nice grab on that humidor, I have always thought it was a really gorgeous piece.
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Beating doesn't describe the package from Catfish today:
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    A bunch of Camachos Untitled Untitled
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    got a 50g tin of Davidoff Green, popped it open and it smelled slightly like fruitcake. I have high hopes for this after having a couple of Davidoff Cigars.
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962

Not really what I got, but what I made. Found a 3 inch diameter PVC cap at my work in scrap. Cut 4 tabs and used a heat gun to bend them outwards. 30 min, no cost, 4-ish cigar ashtray.... yea I get bored at work and have to engineer something lol Also, enjoying this great cigar.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Had to grab some nub dubs from the daily deal, and also grabbed a box of Edgar hoill! Was getting tired of seeing em everywhere but my humi! Problem solved.
  • ehehatehehat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    I had a pretty decent day today:
    And finally a little return fire from Rudy. That was quick! thanks for the awesome selection!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ehehat:
    I had a pretty decent day today:
    And finally a little return fire from Rudy. That was quick! thanks for the awesome selection!!
    ahhh very nice Eric. I think we have similar tastes in cigars.
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    ddubridge:
    I am assuming you like the Vegas Miami. They are rolled by Don Pepin correct?
    musicman3:
    ddubridge:
    They were rolled by DP. I think they are out of production now.

I've been searching the interweb for a while because they were showing sold out here. I had to send the Beard on a scavenger hunt. He, of course, hooked me up!
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    ddubridge:
    musicman3:
    ddubridge:

I've been searching the interweb for a while because they were showing sold out here. I had to send the Beard on a scavenger hunt. He, of course, hooked me up!
    lol that's awesome. Thanks for the info. If I see them I won't let em pass knowing that. Thanks!
    musicman3:
    ddubridge:
    musicman3:

lol that's awesome. Thanks for the info. If I see them I won't let em pass knowing that. Thanks!
    They had churchill's one the DD a couple days ago. I often see those in stock.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
  • BamablowsBamablows Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    WaterDemon:
    Where did you pick up the six shooter? I've been waiting on that one since this summer.