Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Contest winnings from a twitter contest to guess how many bands were in a big pile of bands:

photo 9D1B3327-5D9E-4A58-A4B0-2C1F873E147A_zps9vy9xavn.jpg
    Really?
    at least i had to do math for this one.....i have put together a mathematical formula to determine the amount of bands per square inch of any particular container. :)
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Got a couple deals on MOW (FTW) again. Seriously, I need to stop buying these and broaden my horizons a bit. image
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 525
    A Retribution package from Patrickbrick on the trade I did with him he thought was not even enough lol
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Got a gang of cigars in from you BOTLs today, check out the pics in the Trade section. I also got a rifle with bipod, sling, extra mags, and extra stock in from Brett. Check out this beauty:

Also had these waiting on me when I got home:

Taurus CT40, Eotech, and Magpul flip-up BUIS:

Ruger SR556:

And after I threw on the FAB Defense buttstock, pistol grip, foregrip, NCStar knock-off Acog, and the CMC drop-in trigger:
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    alienmisprint:
    Got a gang of cigars in from you BOTLs today, check out the pics in the Trade section. I also got a rifle with bipod, sling, extra mags, and extra stock in from Brett. Check out this beauty:

Also had these waiting on me when I got home:

Taurus CT40, Eotech, and Magpul flip-up BUIS:

And after I threw on the FAB Defense buttstock, pistol grip, foregrip, NCStar knock-off Acog, and the CMC drop-in trigger:
    Very nice selections there. Looks like some range time in your future.
  • MikeNoLastNamesMikeNoLastNames Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
    554 Camshaft Monte Padilla Ct.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    brianetz1:
    Contest winnings from a twitter contest to guess how many bands were in a big pile of bands:

photo 9D1B3327-5D9E-4A58-A4B0-2C1F873E147A_zps9vy9xavn.jpg
    I think I am going to get to tour the factor when I am in the DR this fall.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    An extraordinary package from Royln....check the post in the T/P/B thread too.

• roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    rsherman24:
    What are the ones on the left?
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    roland_7707:
    rsherman24:
    What are the ones on the left?

That's the Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    rsherman24:
    Nice pick up, I want to try that exclusivo leaded, I hear good things
    big chunks:
    rsherman24:
    Nice pick up, I want to try that exclusivo leaded, I hear good things
    The Leaded was my target, but the others just sort of sucked me in. Put them down for a little rest. Can't wait for the weather to break and enjoy these.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    From Catfish for a trade, thanks! The cigars look great! photo 20140304_155535_zpsxiv5rce9.jpg photo 20140304_155555_zpspit307tv.jpg
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Gray4lines:
    From Catfish for a trade, thanks! The cigars look great! photo 20140304_155535_zpsxiv5rce9.jpg photo 20140304_155555_zpspit307tv.jpg

what embargo? LOL
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Didn't get any cigars today but did receive something that made me just as excited. Since I live in an apartment my big amp is WAY WAY WAY to loud to play but then last week I came across it's "little brother" and couldn't do without it. While it doesn't sound nearly as good it will get the job done while I'm still stuck in an apartment.

imagephoto e7328e7e-f646-4abc-853d-590a003c328b_zpsbf83b0b3.jpg">

bert873:
    Didn't get any cigars today but did receive something that made me just as excited. Since I live in an apartment my big amp is WAY WAY WAY to loud to play but then last week I came across it's "little brother" and couldn't do without it. While it doesn't sound nearly as good it will get the job done while I'm still stuck in an apartment.

Nice... I've got a tiny terror that I love!
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:

I love Orange and was so glad to find the Micro so I could pull the guitar back out of its case.
    bert873:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:

I love Orange and was so glad to find the Micro so I could pull the guitar back out of its case.
    My guitar hasn't seen much playing lately either... Need to fix that!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:

sweet ! I need to get me another axe and box. Been hitting the blues on my Martin lately. Eyez gots da bluezzz ! Come on Springtime !
    reggie713:
    Gray4lines:

what embargo? LOL
    ;)
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Thanks to a little bonus at work and a GREAT deal from Andy...did I mention it was a great deal from ANDY who has saved me hundreds of dollars over the past two years on cigar orders...I was able to place my dream order! Thank you again Andy for your top rate service!
    Please look but don't touch the merchandise fellas··Lol

photo 4fbdea9bb614865a29473254c8c13ebe.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    rburke1129:
    Thanks to a little bonus at work and a GREAT deal from Andy...did I mention it was a great deal from ANDY who has saved me hundreds of dollars over the past two years on cigar orders...I was able to place my dream order! Thank you again Andy for your top rate service!
    Please look but don't touch the merchandise fellas··Lol

photo 4fbdea9bb614865a29473254c8c13ebe.jpg
    That's a helluva line-up..NICE! I go through Andy too, great guy.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    curtpick:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:

sweet ! I need to get me another axe and box. Been hitting the blues on my Martin lately. Eyez gots da bluezzz ! Come on Springtime !
    Did someone say Martin?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    curtpick:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:

Did someone say Martin?
    Looks like, Merle Haggard, Marty Stewart, Dave Alvin(Blasters?) and who's the last one?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Yup, that is Dave Alvin, and the other is Dale Watson. Alvin is one of my heroes man, and the reason I use a thumbpick.
    catfishbluezz:
    curtpick:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:
    Gray4lines:
    bert873:

Did someone say Martin?
    Very nice! Some great autographs as well.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Got a heck of a deal on these!
    Untitled Untitled
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    C-LOVE:
    Untitled Untitled
    i been eye balling them bad boys, have you tried them before? if so how are they?
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    C-LOVE:
    Untitled Untitled
    i been eye balling them bad boys, have you tried them before? if so how are they?
    I've smoked a couple and I like them, pm your addy and I'll send you a couple.