Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Went in for a few Davidoff came out with this
    imagephoto D5A3BBC0-2B8F-4A07-9202-B8E2232DABC7_zpsvhbancos.jpg
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Well, not today but in the last 2 weeks I got my annual box of Anejo #55. MOnday I got 2 Fuente Toast Across America and on Wednesday I got a box of Destino Al Siglo de Passion.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Both are smooth.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    So the wife and I decided to give each other our Christmas gifts now since we will be out of town and busy. I got this sweet new Blues mug and death wish coffee. Then she made me this awesome picture to hang in the music part of the man cave. She took a picture of me playing a few years back and then wrote the lyrics to my favorite song, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. photo 20141219_195516_zpsml3e1o34.jpg
    photo 20141219_195557_zpszw1aa8jj.jpg
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    bert873:
    So the wife and I decided to give each other our Christmas gifts now since we will be out of town and busy. I got this sweet new Blues mug and death wish coffee. Then she made me this awesome picture to hang in the music part of the man cave. She took a picture of me playing a few years back and then wrote the lyrics to my favorite song, Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. photo 20141219_195516_zpsml3e1o34.jpg
    photo 20141219_195557_zpszw1aa8jj.jpg
    That's a keeper sir.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    o got buzzed!!! photo output_zpslnuiwzdk.jpg
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    twistedstem:
    o got buzzed!!! photo output_zpslnuiwzdk.jpg
    Pretty Ballz!!!
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    A new B&M opened within walking distance from my house. Stopped in to check it out. Nice selection! Even with 2 more packages coming from the lottery, I couldn't resist these! image
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Found these and since I'm a sucker for shiny things:

If you can't see it the stamp says AUG 2006:
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:

these are considered Original OG Blue, yes?
    danielzreyes:
    these are considered Original OG Blue, yes?
    Still in the research stage....
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    bandyt09:

Damn those look great, amazing find.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bandyt09:

Holy SH1T Todd, any idea where more of those may be? That's something that I would flat love to have and smoke a couple of!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:

Holy SH1T Todd, any idea where more of those may be? That's something that I would flat love to have and smoke a couple of!
    Totally jealous right now! Great find!
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, these were from a private party sale so I have no idea where anymore may be. Sorry.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Nice pull Todd! Xoxo
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Brett, these were from a private party sale so I have no idea where anymore may be. Sorry.
    Couldn't have brought those to Chicago? Sweet get man.
    No_one21:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sam, if I would have received them in time they world have been in Chicago.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks for the info and totally understand, congrats Todd that is so very cool and I know you would be one of the guys who would truly get something special from those :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    I hate you and love you at the same time Todd...great pick up sir!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Fuente anejo robustos. Thanks, dad! image
    jj20030:
    hello long time farm animal friend. i recently had that symmetry and really liked it. the wrapper smells like pure raisin and molasses! xoxo
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    hello long time farm animal friend. i recently had that symmetry and really liked it. the wrapper smells like pure raisin and molasses! xoxo
    La Historia is a great stick..I got another 5pk in the mail today. Cigar gets # 2 on CA and has started to sell out on some sites..gotta love it!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    bandyt09:
    No_one21:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    Sam, if I would have received them in time they world have been in Chicago.
    Haha you know how shitty that would have been? Me handing out my pedestrian new DPG Blues while you would have had those? Chicago was epic enough anyway!
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    jj20030:
    La Historia is a great stick..I got another 5pk in the mail today. Cigar gets # 2 on CA and has started to sell out on some sites..gotta love it!
    ahh. noted. i haven't even heard of that one. that shall be my bnm stick next time i go. jamon!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I got................Toranos!!

Santa beat me up.
    And Mtuccelli finished me off.
  • bripperbripper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 67
    Box of Pinolero Maduro torpedos from Atlantic Cigar and 2 ten-packs of DPG Generosos from CI weekend sale. Been devouring Diesel Unlimited in both habano and maduro wrappers -- great smokes!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Just got my box of unnamed reserve 2014
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    Got this yesterday image