Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got my CCom shipment today, pretty fast too (especially for Iraq) in just 5 days!! Got: Cu-Avana 5 Vegas Gold Ccom Brazilian (going to give it another try) Perdomo Lot 23 Macanudo Diplomat Maduro Romeo Y J Real Verdadero 2x Kelly's Tues deal :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Nick2021:
    Got my CCom shipment today, pretty fast too (especially for Iraq) in just 5 days!! Got: Cu-Avana 5 Vegas Gold Ccom Brazilian (going to give it another try) Perdomo Lot 23 Macanudo Diplomat Maduro Romeo Y J Real Verdadero 2x Kelly's Tues deal :)
    Hey Nick, what size stick did you order those C.COM Brazilians in? I have tried them all and I think the Corona blows all the others out of the water. The wrapper to filler ratio must be just right in this size cause this is and has been for a long time one of my favorite sticks. The fact that they are so cheap, is all bonus !
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119

Got my mooch package from Millennium...thanks bro.
  • RaschNutsRaschNuts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 882
    I got the full bodied Premium Sampler today.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    I ordered todays Daily Deal. Couldn't pass up a bargain on the Man O Wars. Didn't need the ashtray, or want to pay to ship it either but as usual Jeff Jackson fixed me up with a few free sticks instaed of the ashtray.
    Can never have too many Man O Wars on hand, and I was geting low.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    laker1963:
    Nick2021:
    Hey Nick, what size stick did you order those C.COM Brazilians in? I have tried them all and I think the Corona blows all the others out of the water. The wrapper to filler ratio must be just right in this size cause this is and has been for a long time one of my favorite sticks. The fact that they are so cheap, is all bonus !
    I got the Robusto size...going to let it rest for about 1-2 weeks then fire her up! Will let you know!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    thedjfish@comcast.net sends me my movie trivia pack that contains

Bahia Maduro, Bahia Trinidad, Padilla Hybrid, Padilla Habano, CAO L’Anniversaire Maduro, and a Diesel! firetruckguy sends me his package from the lotto where his daughter picked my name. :D

Nub Connecticut, Diesel Shorty, Cain SL Habano, Felipe II, 5Vegas Miami, La Floridita Premium, Gurkha Centurian, Oliva Connecticut Reserve, Padilla Series 68, Diesel, Perdomo Habano, Man O’ War Ruination, G2 Turbo, and a Carlos Torano Fortress!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Wow lcpleel, you got some fantastic deliveries there. I just started with cigars again, so currently I only have a few TobaK Especials, and an MX2. But within about 8 hours, I should be receiving: Diesel, Unholy Cocktai ,5 Vegas Gold Maduro, El Mejor Espresso, Ccom Brazilian Label, Man O' War Ruination, Cain Nub Maduro
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    laker1963:
    Nick2021:

I just actually ordered some stuff from Kelly and it happened to be house blends in the corona size.
    10 x Brazilian Corona
    10 x Sun Grown Corona
    1 x Corojo Corona
    1 x Cuban Corona

Looks like I am going to be giving the house labels a try this time around
    Just got my order. A few need a little resting time in my humidor, but the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro smells so amazing. I really can't wait to light that bad boy up
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 365
    PsychoSJG:
    Just got my order. A few need a little resting time in my humidor, but the 5 Vegas Gold Maduro smells so amazing. I really can't wait to light that bad boy up
    Let those 5 vegas rest.....its hard put it makes them so much better. I know its hard to do, as i just got my second order of them. and they are calling me out!
    vegassparky:
    PsychoSJG:
    Let those 5 vegas rest.....its hard put it makes them so much better. I know its hard to do, as i just got my second order of them. and they are calling me out!
    Haha, I'll try really hard to, but idk if I'll last. I also got my Diesel and Ruination, but the MOW is rock hard and a lil dry, so I already have to wait on that.
  • Duder2Duder2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 926
    vegassparky:
    PsychoSJG:
    2nd that. I had my second one last night with 2 months rest and it was WAY better than when fresh!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    just ordered today's DD, been wanting to give the Diesel Unlimiteds a try.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Diamondog:

Thats one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time!!! Damn I love the LFD line.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    yumm... i think ill smoke one tonight..
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I am hoping I can pick some up in the DR next week...
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 396
    10 Cubao no.5's and a Camacho wooden cigar mold. 7x48
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    martymcg43:
    Did you get that cigar mold here? I was gonna call in and see if they had them or could get them.
    unfortunately not...
    Rob1110:
    martymcg43:
    Did you get that cigar mold here? I was gonna call in and see if they had them or could get them.
    PM...
  • JdoraisJdorais Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 653
    Today I got a box of 5V limitada 2008, a box of Cain torps and a box of diesel UHC.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Was supposed to get 20 Diesel Unlimited belicosos, but instead I got 10 of those and 10 6x60. Not terribly happy about the mixup, but there should be no problem sending them back and getting the right ones.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    stephen_hannibal:

Sweet bro!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    stephen_hannibal:

Magnum 46? Jealous of it. Looks great. Heard good things about the LGCs too.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Got some 13th Floor Foundation for a giveaway and a couple for myself
    I got a pretty good package today. Got: Camacho Triple Maduro, some vegas 5 maduros, a Diesel unlimited, my fav MX2, a Nub Maduro, and a Gurkha Black Dragon (which after telling Andy that the wrapper was peeling a bit, he's sending me another and letting me keep this one. And this is after he just send me the MOW sample 3 pack for spending a little under the $100, and Before the deal was offered. I really love these people)
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    Diamondog:
    Re: Laker: They have 7 from that box left....send me your info plz...
    Sent sir...
    are these what you were talking about?