Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Beastcigar:
    Opus x limited edition.
    Harry Winston Opus X ?? Or Arturo Fuente Opus X CFCF Cigars??
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Just got in a box of Diesel Unlimited Belicosos. No time for a pic, but man they look great.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 938
    Got MOW Special Edition , Tat Frank, Tat Drac, and Tat Boris... image
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Colibri Flare Triple Jet Flame...

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Got my prize package from Fourto for the PIF Bomb Story contest. As we all know he is a fine example of the kind of people we have here in our little Ccom forum family! The prize package was one of my all time favorite smokes the DPG Cuban Classic, along with 3 smokes I've been really looking forward to trying. 1 AJ Fernendez Signature, 1 Ccom Sun Grown (which will be my first Ccom house blend) and a MOW Virtue. I'm excited about all of these smokes!
    Photobucket
    Plus we stopped and cashed in a scratch off lotto ticket my dad had given me that was a $5 winner and just swapped for another ticket. Wife came back out with the new ticket and scratched it off in the Starbucks parking lot to find out that we won $200!! Ccom may be getting a call from me VERY VERY soon!!
    PuroFreak:
    Got my prize package from Fourto for the PIF Bomb Story contest. As we all know he is a fine example of the kind of people we have here in our little Ccom forum family! The prize package was one of my all time favorite smokes the DPG Cuban Classic, along with 3 smokes I've been really looking forward to trying. 1 AJ Fernendez Signature, 1 Ccom Sun Grown (which will be my first Ccom house blend) and a MOW Virtue. I'm excited about all of these smokes!
    Photobucket
    Plus we stopped and cashed in a scratch off lotto ticket my dad had given me that was a $5 winner and just swapped for another ticket. Wife came back out with the new ticket and scratched it off in the Starbucks parking lot to find out that we won $200!! Ccom may be getting a call from me VERY VERY soon!!
    congrats, now you can get a box of your favorite smokes lol ;)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nick2021:
    Hey Nick, How are you going to smoke those Tats and break up the Family. This is a perfect case of " Gotta buy two " and where is Face.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    10- PDR Habano Sungrown
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    kaspera79:
    Nick2021:
    Hey Nick, How are you going to smoke those Tats and break up the Family. This is a perfect case of " Gotta buy two " and where is Face.
    I've already got 1 of each, so the family is still together...face is in the cabi :)
    Made me laugh. Nice plan. I could never smoke one without a backup.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    2 - Punch Deluxe Chateau L
    2 - Cain Habano Torpedo
    2 - Diesel Unlimited d.5
    2 - Gurkha Triple Ligero Torp

I was in FL for a golf trip last month and will be going back at the end of February. I usually have about 5 sticks a day down there and I plan to take one of each above for our late night after dinner stick after I stuff myself. I'm already looking forward to it.
  • smokeater187smokeater187 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 232
    5 G.A.R. 3 NUB maduro 460 2 5 Vegas 2010 limitada and part of my secret santa package muhahahha
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Just ordered a box of Anejo #55 for an incredible price. I tried my best not to buy it but I gave in.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    rwheelwright:
    Just ordered a box of Anejo #55 for an incredible price. I tried my best not to buy it but I gave in.
    Why say no when saying yes feels so good.
    Sandman1am:
    rwheelwright:
    Why say no when saying yes feels so good.
    True true. I'm almost tempted to buy a box of the #50 too. But I need to resist! I need a subwoofer for my HT. :-)
    rwheelwright:
    What's an incredible price? And where can I get some?
    rwheelwright:
    lcpleel:
    rwheelwright:
    I'll PM Ya!
    rwheelwright:
    Sorry bad wifi on the beach
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    rwheelwright:
    lcpleel:
    rwheelwright:
    I'll PM Ya!
    Id like this info as well if it's ok
    Got my Music Trivia Winnings from RaschNuts, RIDICULOUS, pay backs a b i t c h, keep your head down...

Got another accessesory in today

Diamondog:
    Got my Music Trivia Winnings from RaschNuts, RIDICULOUS, pay backs a b i t c h, keep your head down...

Holy hole in the donut. Remind me to win the next contest that Raschnuts has.. Brothers got some nice stuff.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Got a 5 pack of Cuvee Rouge for 15 bucks shipped....nice little stick, real happy with that price.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got a 4 pack of the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Culebra at a smoking price.........
  • ellinasellinas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 329
    2 diesel unholy cocktail, 2 diesel unlimited, 2 5 vegas classic, 2 5 vegas gold, and 2 vegas series A
  • gaberoxgaberox Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 824
    ellinas:
    2 diesel unholy cocktail, 2 diesel unlimited, 2 5 vegas classic, 2 5 vegas gold, and 2 vegas series A

Did you take of advantage of the ccom buy one get one singles? I just did, 2 D diesel unlimiteds, 2 LHCof and 2 Perdomo 1oth maddies. For 16$ plus free shipping. Pretty darn good. Would of loved to get more but with Xmass coming hate buying things for myself.