Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    dennisking:
    kuzi16:
    dennisking:
    Litto Gomez Diez Maduro Double Toro (good luck finding one of these),
    my B&M got one box in...
    $18.95 a pop
    I paid 18.60 for mine. we don't have sales tax so I luck out. pretty excited to smoke this stick. at first I thought it was a Salamon as the box is the same but then I got closer. I wasn't going to pull the trigger but when I saw it was a Diez with a Maduro wrapper, I couldn't resist.
    my B&M get's a great selection of Litto and LFD
    we also got in some LG small batch. the LFD selection alone makes my B&M worth it.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    2 La Aurora Broadway's and 2 La Sirena and omg do they look awesome!
  • medic_xmedic_x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 35
    PARTAGAS SERIES S ESPLENDIDO
    OLIVA SERIE V ROBUSTO
    A. FUENTA HEMINGWAY SHORT STORY
    2 COHIBA RED DOT ROBUSTO
    2 OLIVA SERIE O ROBUSTO
    2 5 VEGAS CLASSIC ROBUSTO
    2 NUB CAMEROON 460

• ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I finally was able to pick up my box of Diesel Unlimiteds today. Also got 5 of the Graycliff Platinums and 10 Oliva MBIIIs from the daily deals last week.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Got a fiver of RP Renaissance, a couple Man O'War double coronas, and a couple Punch Deluxe Chateau L double coronas.

Marty

• t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Got a 5r of Opus Power Rangers. Can't wait for a year to be up.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Got 3 Oliva Series V Maduros (2009)......and 3 Turrent Triple Plays.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    Those triple plays are very tasty aren't they Dave? Do they come in different sizes? I think they would rock in a Toro size.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Got in my box of Camacho PE, what a beautiful sight.........
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Vulchor:
    Got 3 Oliva Series V Maduros (2009)
    Nice score! I've had the 09, but not the 10 yet. Hear the 09 is much better, but that may just be a question of age. Still a nice find!
    Just bought this Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo - 10 Cigars and this Tatuaje Miami Cojonu '03 - 5-Pack.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    Just bought this Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo - 10 Cigars and this Tatuaje Miami Cojonu '03 - 5-Pack.
    Gotta go get my drool bucket now, thanks Todd. Love both of those cigars.
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    Gotta go get my drool bucket now, thanks Todd. Love both of those cigars.
    I've had a couple of the JdN Dark Corojo so these will be able to age a bit and thanks to the review by Burton (docbp87) and my enjoyment of Tatuaje, I had to jump at the chance to try the Cojonu '03's.
    Nice. This is the first time I've ever heard of my reviews influencing anyone haha. Well, I hope you like them now. I think the Coj03 is a great stick. Joezer actually sent me the first and only JdN Dark Corojo I've ever smoked. Great stick. I think it was Joe...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    docbp87:
    Nice. This is the first time I've ever heard of my reviews influencing anyone haha. Well, I hope you like them now. I think the Coj03 is a great stick. Joezer actually sent me the first and only JdN Dark Corojo I've ever smoked. Great stick. I think it was Joe...
    That sounds like something I'd do, but I've sent out so many cigars over the past 2.5 years that it's all a blur.
  • Christian_SappChristian_Sapp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    picked up 2 gurkha status and a connie shagy
    j0z3r:
    docbp87:
    That sounds like something I'd do, but I've sent out so many cigars over the past 2.5 years that it's all a blur.
    I'm pretty sure it was. You're lucky that it was one of the only times I have forgotten to write down the address from the return addy on the package. You f*cked me up with that PIF... If I remember correctly.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    docbp87:
    id rather take advice from a guy i know from a forum im on (who can go into detail about a cigar in a review and who you can ask questions about the cigar) than from some random three line review in a magazine.

i trust the taste buds on this board more than i trust the taste buds of most of the reviewers at CA.
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    id rather take advice from a guy i know from a forum im on (who can go into detail about a cigar in a review and who you can ask questions about the cigar) than from some random three line review in a magazine.

i trust the taste buds on this board more than i trust the taste buds of most of the reviewers at CA.
    Oh I agree with that. I have never once read a "review" in CA (which really means a one line blurb that usually is like "Burns well, draw is firm, wood flavor") that made me want to go smoke a cigar. How dull, and lacking are their reviews? The sad aprt is that the guys on the tasting panel actually all have really great palettes (I'm basing this on my interactions with them online on a one on one basis, talking to Dave Savona and Suckling on Twitter, etc.) but none of that comes through in the reviews. Only the scores have any meaning, and even those are... ehhh...

There are a couple of review sites specifically that I visit daily in hopes of updates, that I really trust, and enjoy reading, regardless of whether or not my eventual personal experiences are similar or not.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Just came in the mail: 10 MOW Robustos, La Aroma de Cuba Robustos box, and 5 Gurkha Symphony Collections.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    JCizzle:
    Just came in the mail: 10 MOW Robustos, La Aroma de Cuba Robustos box, and 5 Gurkha Symphony Collections.
    Good haul there man! Love the La Aroma de Cuba! That is one of the box deals I wish I could jump allll over!
    PuroFreak:
    JCizzle:
    Good haul there man! Love the La Aroma de Cuba! That is one of the box deals I wish I could jump allll over!
    Cool, I can't wait to try them! Great presentation on that box, had to use a nail puller to open it lol.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    I know you dont really know me but i sent you a PM. Hope you dont mind.
  • mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Cool, I can't wait to try them! Great presentation on that box, had to use a nail puller to open it lol.

mfotis:

By all means.

Replied.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    laker1963:
    Vulchor:
    Those triple plays are very tasty aren't they Dave? Do they come in different sizes? I think they would rock in a Toro size.
    They sure as hell are Doug. I THINK, they do come in a Toro...but my B&M only has the Robusto. I could ask if they could get some Toros from one of their other stores or something....You lloking for more Doug? PM me if youre in need of stuff buddy.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Just got my cotm club package. Nice pepin sampler it looks. And unless im mistaken I think they thru in an extra JJ mad. To make 6 total sticks. Very nice.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    Was hoping my box of my father #1 was going to come today, but alas UPS is holding them till Monday. I did get my movie winnings from slob. Nice bunch of sticks about half I have never had before.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Came home to a little Box Bedlam today

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Damn ! Must be nice. I have the exact same order with a couple boxes of Man O' Wars included, only mine DIDN'T show up yet. Also have a couple of 5 'ers of some MBIII's in there too.
    Looks good Steve. I'm envious.