Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spring Training

Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
Getting some ready for baseball season.
"Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the REDS team, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game." photo 51A9ACA8-7EFD-480D-94D5-7402C6D2EFAA_zpsmya7fgue.jpg 9114901189866055861703 Chris
9114901189866055861710 Jim
9114901189866055861727 Royln
9114901189866055861697 Curt

Comments

• New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Damn. That's just cold. But thanks for the addresses.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Echambers:
    Damn. That's just cold. But thanks for the addresses.
    +1
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    New Boots:
    SAFE!!
    exactly
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The bases are loaded....
    Glock shakes off a sign....
    Now he's ready, 3-2 pitch.

Struck (them) out!!!
    "You're fvckin out Chris Jim Royln and Curt!!!!!"

Glock has done it !!!!
    The home team wins the series!!!!!

Glock1975:
    "Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the CARD-INALS , If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."
    FIXED!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Your lineup better be stacked ray..cuz we i get the call from the bullpen I'm coming out throwing straight heat!! Like Kimbrel type heat son!!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    New Boots:
    SAFE!!
    Also, looks like you loaded the bases!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Damn it Ray !
    Let me just say the baseball season is a loooong season !
    And I aint gonna play no softball !
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    "Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the CARD-INALS , If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."
    FIXED!
    Brian I would send to you but I will see u next weekend, and the Cardinals SUCK!!!
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    FIXED!
    Brian I would send to you but I will see u next weekend, and the Cardinals SUCK!!!
    what does that mean...Ill see you next weekend? If it means what i think it does, I will have a cardinals hat with your name on it.
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    FIXED!
    what does that mean...Ill see you next weekend? If it means what i think it does, I will have a cardinals hat with your name on it.
    . You know what it means, St Louis bound.
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    FIXED!
    . You know what it means, St Louis bound.
    Awww hell, I may have to crash this party !
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I hope you be flexible enough to get out of the way of my brush back pitch fella!
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    1 address no longer needed.
    Btw Ray..... You were invited to last night's herf but ignored us....time to bend over and take it like a big girl!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    jgibv:
    The bases are loaded....
    Glock shakes off a sign....
    Now he's ready, 3-2 pitch.

Struck (them) out!!!
    "You're fvckin out Chris Jim Royln and Curt!!!!!"

Glock has done it !!!!
    The home team wins the series!!!!!

John, I laughed my a$$ off when I saw this, love me some Kenny Powers!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    That is OG smack in the face while looking you in the eye there. Love it.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    It's on Ray! Put the addy's out there like that, damn son!
    Practice your stretches, especially the ankle grab....
    And Roylns up to bat as the pinch hitter.
    Looking for a hit !
    The crowd roars !
    And following in the line up........ we shall see !
    Big ass Bats warming up !
    Bigshizza:
    Btw Ray..... You were invited to last night's herf but ignored us....time to bend over and take it like a big girl!
    My phone died and wife had other plans wink wink, Saturday though 7:00 pm come c Rick finally man up and eat a habenero pepper. Everyone invited to v herf to say goodbye to RCY. See that how a invite works Curt, Jim, Chris, that's why you were thrown out there. Now stop crying ????????
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    TARGET ADDRESS AQUIRED
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    "Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the CUBS, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."
    FIXED!
    now it's fixed!!
    MVW67:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    "Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the REDS, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."
    FIXED!
    now it's fixed!!
    Nope
    MVW67:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    "Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root, root for the CUBS, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."
    FIXED!
    now it's fixed!!
    i guess i double posted
    MVW67:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    FIXED!
    now it's fixed!!
    this guy really invokes fear in the rest of the league.

• FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    brianetz1:
    MVW67:
    brianetz1:
    Glock1975:
    FIXED!
    now it's fixed!!

Just cause its worth repeating....