Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Seriously guys, this was too much. Thank you all so much.

alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
Just from knowing the generosity of the members here and seeing Boots's posts, I knew there would be a plethora of small flat-rates coming in. And there were. I truly do appreciate every one of them, and I will do my best to pay all the good will forward. But seriously guys, you really shouldn't have done this. This is not a five-or-sixer from your humidor. This is way over the top. I am truly humbled and really don't have the words to properly express my gratitude. I hope that I can repay each of you somehow. From the bottom of my heart, a very genuine and sincere thank you is due to Sam (No-One), Jay (New Boots), Vinny (Jetmech), Chris (Flowbee), Carl (Rsherman), Curtis (CurtisCR), Andy (Ckrddsmke), James (Big Daddy Rabbit), and Jim (Shizz).

People talk about how this forum has changed, and perhaps it has. But one thing that has not changed at all in the 5 years I have been coming here is the generosity. This kind of good will, just unprompted generosity is absolutely unheard of, especially on the internet. I am relatively a stranger to just about all of you, but yet you still come together and do something like this for me, for no real reason other than to welcome me back home. Guys, no matter how much I type, I will never really express how thankful I am, so I'll just get to the pictures. Thank you all, so much.

And to top it off, $40 to treat the family and I to dinner in a very elegant thank you card with a nice note:

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    That's completely awesome, bro! And you're absolutely right about the generosity of the BOTLs on this forum... but I'd like to add another perspective. It's true that we don't really know you, but the flip side of that is that you don't really know us either... and yet you were willing to go into harm's way to protect us and our families, and to defend our freedoms. That, my friend, is worth more than any box of cigars.

Welcome home... and THANK YOU!!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Wow! That is completely generous and awesome!! Great and very thoughful fellas!!! Well done fellas.

Great BOTL and I'm sure it will be enjoyed!! Welcome home solider!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Enjoy my friend! Thank you for your service but most of all we are glad you are back safely!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    That is just awesome. You guys made my eyes leak a little. Must be dusty in this thread.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Welcome home brother! Enjoy the smokes!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    And this is what it is all about.
    It is we who should be thanking you and all the servicemen.
    Well done gents.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    Jetmech_63:
    sh!t the bed a Vinny sighting!!!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Welcome Home, and thank YOU for your service. Enjoy
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Very nice guys!! And welcome home!!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    That's what this forum is all about right there. Great job guys and welcome home bro! Enjoy those fine and rares
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    It is us who must thank you and your family. Welcome home.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    I'm glad I could be apart of this. Tony, I know we have never met and there is a good chance we never will, however if it wasn't for people like yourself that serve our country we would have the freedom we have. It is the least I could do. I hope you enjoy them!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hayblet:
    Jetmech_63:
    sh!t the bed a Spencer sighting!!!
  • Poker SlobPoker Slob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 996
    Very impressive guys!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Very cool guys, welcome home.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Enjoy Tony, Enjoy. I know from very personal experience, what you just went through. You deserve it, hands down. Kiss the wife, kiss the kids, and just enjoy.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Great hit brothers,and thank you for your service!!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    That's awesome and well deserved!!!!!
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Hope you enjoy and welcome back!
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Enjoy my friend, Nice to have you home with your family!!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Welcome back, Tony. Thanks for your service.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    alienmisprint:
    Just from knowing the generosity of the members here and seeing Boots's posts, I knew there would be a plethora of small flat-rates coming in. And there were. I truly do appreciate every one of them, and I will do my best to pay all the good will forward. But seriously guys, you really shouldn't have done this. This is not a five-or-sixer from your humidor. This is way over the top. I am truly humbled and really don't have the words to properly express my gratitude. I hope that I can repay each of you somehow. From the bottom of my heart, a very genuine and sincere thank you is due to Sam (No-One), Jay (New Boots), Vinny (Jetmech), Chris (Flowbee), Carl (Rsherman), Curtis (CurtisCR), Andy (Ckrddsmke), James (Big Daddy Rabbit), and Jim (Shizz).

People talk about how this forum has changed, and perhaps it has. But one thing that has not changed at all in the 5 years I have been coming here is the generosity. This kind of good will, just unprompted generosity is absolutely unheard of, especially on the internet. I am relatively a stranger to just about all of you, but yet you still come together and do something like this for me, for no real reason other than to welcome me back home. Guys, no matter how much I type, I will never really express how thankful I am, so I'll just get to the pictures. Thank you all, so much.

And to top it off, $40 to treat the family and I to dinner in a very elegant thank you card with a nice note:
    WOW, you must have made an impression ;)
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Now that's quite a welcome! Very generous guys!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    bandyt09:
    Hayblet:
    Jetmech_63:
    sh!t the bed a Spencer sighting!!!
    I've been around sorta, just never logged in since money has been tight, probably been 3 months since I last bought cigars, also not knowing too many people I didn't see much reason to post other than the non-cigar forum.