Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No games, Curt and Vinny you got packages coming!

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
These shouldn't be surprises since we talked about them in Vherf so hope you enjoy!

Vinny: 9114901123086784378936

Curt: 9114901123086784378974

You're both still ahead I'm sure so no retaliation please. Thank you so much both of you for vherfs and your generosity.

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    We talked about these ?
    Hmmm... Damn age is getting to me !
    But anyhoo young man !
    I will keep an eye out for them and let you know when they arrive !
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    Yours is not cigars Curt. Yum yum.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    No_one21:
    Dafuq?... I'm with Curt...we talked about this:)?
    Jetmech_63:
    No_one21:
    Dafuq?... I'm with Curt...we talked about this:)?
    Teehee you guys need to remember what happens on VHerf I guess. I do.
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    You all better post some pics. I love unique hits and it sounds like no1 sent out something different.
    No_one21:

Aww diggity !
    Me thinks I remember !
    We will have to hook up and break it in proper !
    Haha it seems like you guys are playing this up too much. It's nothing special, for curt just something I've mentioned many a VHerf and finally got around to sending it. And there was a specific cigar Vinny talked about that I said was much more affordable by me so I sent him one to try. It may have some friends in the box too... who can keep track of these things?
    Ok so now I'm more confused than ever ! LOL
    Well then it will be a surprise... weird. Hooray! lol
    Now I remember !
    Sprung a leak but it got hear and plenty to Try !
    Even ..... welll your NEVER EVEN here on the forums my man !
    Cant wait to try and Thanks Sam !
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Wtf???? How did it leak? It was completely wrapped in bubble wrap I could have bounced it like a basketball I thought. Man that's just sad :(

Still, glad there's enough to try! Hopefully if you like it they sell it around you because I had a devil of a time finding it up here compared to FL and now it's on my shelf 24/7. Happy drinking!
    No_one21:
    Wtf???? How did it leak? It was completely wrapped in bubble wrap I could have bounced it like a basketball I thought. Man that's just sad :(

Still, glad there's enough to try! Hopefully if you like it they sell it around you because I had a devil of a time finding it up here compared to FL and now it's on my shelf 24/7. Happy drinking!
    Hell who knows.
    Its really no biggie other than it lost a little juice. The plastic cap was more than likely the culprit !
    More than enough to try my man !
    I really appreciate it !
    Meh, I think you're right Curt. We still aren't even. Full bottle didn't show up so I still owe you. I'll get you sooner or later my man hehehe

In the meantime, look what Vinny did!

I pretty much knew the double chocolate was coming, but the vanilla is a total surprise. Even more surprising is, how the hell did you get it here on the same day my package should land for you? Ridiculous. Either way, thank you thank you thank you! Technically it's spring break so I should be drinking on a monday... on vherf... hehe
    No_one21:
    Meh, I think you're right Curt. We still aren't even. Full bottle didn't show up so I still owe you. I'll get you sooner or later my man hehehe

In the meantime, look what Vinny did!

I pretty much knew the double chocolate was coming, but the vanilla is a total surprise. Even more surprising is, how the hell did you get it here on the same day my package should land for you? Ridiculous. Either way, thank you thank you thank you! Technically it's spring break so I should be drinking on a monday... on vherf... hehe
    Sweet ! Vinny laying it down ! Looks really tasty !
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    HA!! Timed that one just right :). Enjoy the beer, I remember you saying you couldn't get it where you were. Be warned, it takes mucho machismo to kill that thing by yourself! But Sam on the other hand photo B7515B7D-ACA8-4F27-8A69-78D81D6ABBAA.jpg Totally effin forgot about this!!! Thanks a ton man, these are waaaaY too expensive in my neck of the woods! Hope that marine project your b!tch and get to that new job of yours!