Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ray took me out to the Ball Game

C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
Once again Ray shows his generosity with an amazing bomb filled with great cigars and gear from the best team in baseball. Ray this is awesome and I appreciate it very much. This isn't over!
Untitled

Comments

• StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    nice, and good luck in the central this year.

(not really, i just thought that would be the nice thing to say.....really i hope that dusty runs your pitching staff into the ground, bruce tears an ACL, Votto blows his achilies, and most of all Phillips breaks his jaw because the talks so much ***)
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    brianetz1:
    nice, and good luck in the central this year.

(not really, i just thought that would be the nice thing to say.....really i hope that dusty runs your pitching staff into the ground, bruce tears an ACL, Votto blows his achilies, and most of all Phillips breaks his jaw because the talks so much ***)
    I must admit, I laughed pretty hard when I read this even though your wishing my whole team to get hurt.
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Ray takes the swing...... and....
    Nice one Ray !
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Baseball meh. Nice hit but baseball is a ladies sport. Waiting for football season.
  • FireRobFireRob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,884
    jsnake:
    Baseball meh. Nice hit but baseball is a ladies sport. Waiting for football season.
    Truer words have never been spoken. I hate football off season and having to watch baseball hockey and worst of all basketball
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Truer words have never been spoken. I hate football off season and having to watch baseball hockey and worst of all basketball
    You ae welcome Bro. Now, 1st of all snake, Ladies sport? Give me a break, 162 games a year, inn the dead heat of summer. I love football, but it's not the same anymore, to much powder puff lets protect everyone on the field crap these days, and players play 16 weeks and usually miss with the a turf toe, come on get real. I would rather take a hit with every pad on in the nfl than take a 104 mph fastball up side the head from Chapman lol.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Damn Ray...I see you bro! Well deserved Chris
    smoke em if you got em:
    Check your mailbox.
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Check your mailbox.
    Bahahahahaha!
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    You ae welcome Bro. Now, 1st of all snake, Ladies sport? Give me a break, 162 games a year, inn the dead heat of summer. I love football, but it's not the same anymore, to much powder puff lets protect everyone on the field crap these days, and players play 16 weeks and usually miss with the a turf toe, come on get real. I would rather take a hit with every pad on in the nfl than take a 104 mph fastball up side the head from Chapman lol.
    I bet you think driving a car in a circle is a sport too hahahaha. I am messing with you guys. I enjoy baseball games at the stadium. KC Royals and Springfield Cardinals are great fun. I just can't get into so many games and it makes me angry when baseball is on tv for 8 hours and I can't watch Cops. They need to do like Japan where they play all the highlights and move on. I used to enjoy playing softball myself when I had a job that allowed it. Just poking you guys with a stick. I don't follow any baseball team but if I had to pick it would be the KC Royals or St. Louis Cardinals.
    jsnake:
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    I bet you think driving a car in a circle is a sport too hahahaha. I am messing with you guys. I enjoy baseball games at the stadium. KC Royals and Springfield Cardinals are great fun. I just can't get into so many games and it makes me angry when baseball is on tv for 8 hours and I can't watch Cops. They need to do like Japan where they play all the highlights and move on. I used to enjoy playing softball myself when I had a job that allowed it. Just poking you guys with a stick. I don't follow any baseball team but if I had to pick it would be the KC Royals or St. Louis Cardinals.
    lol,Actually i don't follow nascar. Just giving u a arguement bro. I love baseball, always have since i was little, and coaching it makes it so much better seeing the pure enjoyment on kids faces. I live for summer, cold beers, apple pie, hot dogs, and listening to Marty Brennaman call a Reds game."And This 1 Belongs To The Reds" O and Cops show sucks, i live that everyday lol.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    jsnake:
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    now i understand your issue, you have a crappy baseball team where you live.

Just become a full time cardinals fan, you will like the sport much better than following the Royals.
    Glock that is just All American right there. I feel ya. I don't get to live my dream out anymore so I like Cops so I can reminisce a little. Gave up LE for money and benefits.

Yeah the Royals are a joke. The stadium is beautiful and fun. Can't wait to take my 4 year old son to a game this year. We always have St. Louis to fall back on. Springfield Cardinals are fun to watch and Hammonds Field is a great minor league ballpark.
    Could be a Cubs fan like me !
    But I still watch them !
    Dont ask me why... a glutton for punishment I guess !
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Check your mailbox.
    If there is box in there when the mail arrives I going to put return the sender!
    Swinging for the base hit !
    Ray Ray .... a hit !
    Thank bro ! These look yummy and the swag is very cool !
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Check your mailbox.
    If there is box in there when the mail arrives I going to put return the sender!
    I will send another and another if u return it.
    curtpick:
    Ray Ray .... a hit !
    Your welcome bro, now fix the dent in the hat. Represent your team lol
    Glock1975:
    curtpick:
    Ray Ray .... a hit !
    Your welcome bro, now fix the dent in the hat. Represent your team lol
    LOL...Its all purty now bro !
    And that ISOM mmmmmm can't wait !
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Ahhh hell yeahhh RAY!!!
    Reds should put you on their roster....way to hit it "out of the park" bro.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Very nice! Very cool Ray! Enjoy Chris!!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    That's a beautiful hit, Ray! Nice job!
    Man down!! Ray Ray got me...don't even know where you got the Braves sticks brother..but thank you so very much!! Play Ball!!

• flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Sooo Cool!!!!

Wait,,,, I just got an idea!! You guys aint doin Baseball without me!!!

Oh damn!!!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Man down!! Ray Ray got me...don't even know where you got the Braves sticks brother..but thank you so very much!! Play Ball!!

WTF Ray !
    I didnt get any Cubs sticks ! LOL ( I mean really who would want to put the Cubs label on a good stogie and ruin it anyway ! )..LOL.
    Good hit Ray your knocking it out of the park !
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Out of the park!!!
    curtpick:
    smoke em if you got em:

WTF Ray !
    I didnt get any Cubs sticks ! LOL ( I mean really who would want to put the Cubs label on a good stogie and ruin it anyway ! )..LOL.
    Good hit Ray your knocking it out of the park !
    Lol sorry bro, they don't make Cubs, Mariners or Reds cigars, believe me I looked.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    smoke em if you got em:

Awesome sauce there R.... Those sticks look great!