Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

"Trade," gone wrong...

TheGOATTheGOAT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 69
A little while ago I asked if anyone would like to trade away a couple of Sons of Anarchy's. DrFrankenstein56 took me up on it. He asked for my addy, but hasn't replied since. I thought that since I'm one of the "new jacks," on here that I'd be safe from this...I guess not. Thank you very much for the bomb A J, I will be lighting these up very soon. Also, I'm not sure if you can see it from the picture, but the Aroma de Cuba's wrapper has some significant yellowing. Got some nice age on it!

A pm with drfrankenstein56's address would be very appreciated...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Haha sucker! Well played Dr.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    DONT NOBODY TELL HIM NUTHIN! LMAO!

my addy is top secret! you must be an official Mouskateer to have access to that!

I hope you like the extra selection.... I just figured you needed a little welcome to the forum gift from the good ol'Doc. Enjoy! and welcome to the Forum!

Aj
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    That was the best "gone wrong" trade I ever saw. Nice hit guys!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Nice hit, Doc! You really got his GOAT!!! LOL
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    That's awesome....smacked ya good!!
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    Looks like the Doc got you hook,line and sinker. Well played.
  • flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    dr_frankenstein56:

my addy is top secret! you must be an official Mouskateer to have access to that!

I hope you like the extra selection.... I just figured you needed a little welcome to the forum gift from the good ol'Doc. Enjoy! and welcome to the Forum!

Aj

M
    I
    C
    K
    E
    Y

Oh damn!! Sry, I cant help myself when I see The Mousekateer tag!!
    That song gets stuck in my head!!

• TheGOATTheGOAT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 69
    Just letting you know that I didn't forget about you doc. Payback's a b|t€H
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    I already got your addy and I'm new! Commence operation "Run & Hide" AJ! Anyone can feel free to PM me if you have an axe to grind. LOL
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    ejgorman:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    I already got your addy and I'm new! Commence operation "Run & Hide" AJ! Anyone can feel free to PM me if you have an axe to grind. LOL
    Id be careful...... I have quite the stratgic missile defense system!

Aj
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    ejgorman:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    PM
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice hit franky