Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WhoDunIt!

curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
So I get a text from my wifey saying I have a small flat rate box waiting on me when I get home tonight. I can't think of anyone sending me anything that would have got here this soon. Which makes me wonder if someone bombed me? Ok, fess up, Who did it? You are going to be found out once I get home anyway. You might as well Step forward now....

I haven't done anything worth bombing me?

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i think i know.....wasn't me though.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    brianetz1:
    Care to drop a hint?
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Muahahahahahahaha
    curtiscr79:
    brianetz1:
    Care to drop a hint?
    nope, i can't throw a BOTL under the buss like that......it would make him blue.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    brianetz1:
    curtiscr79:
    brianetz1:
    Care to drop a hint?
    nope, i can't throw a BOTL under the buss like that......it would make him blue.
    d'OH!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    curtiscr79:
    So I get a text from my wifey saying I have a small flat rate box waiting on me when I get home tonight. I can't think of anyone sending me anything that would have got here this soon. Which makes me wonder if someone bombed me? Ok, fess up, Who did it? You are going to be found out once I get home anyway. You might as well Step forward now....

Turns out I now remember having this conversation. It totally slipped my mind. I was asking about the Ortega and was told they were very similar to the Padron. Andy was nice enough to not only send me one of each wrapper, but also included the matching Padron for comparison. Thank you Andy, you are a good man. photo 20140312_195530_zpshfcrfmls.jpg
    curtiscr79:
    curtiscr79:

Turns out I now remember having this conversation. It totally slipped my mind. I was asking about the Ortega and was told they were very similar to the Padron. Andy was nice enough to not only send me one of each wrapper, but also included the matching Padron for comparison. Thank you Andy, you are a good man. photo 20140312_195530_zpshfcrfmls.jpg
    THe ortega serie D are freaking awesome and a GREAT pricepoint, i always have one in my humidor
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 392
    You are welcome and too young to be suffering from memory loss. What Padrons?