Home Non Cigar Related

Bum of the week

Comments

• jbohonjbohon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 438
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    That might be the best bum yet. Good god what perfection that is.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Great pic but you know you're a Guitar Junkie when you see a pic like that and you say nice Takamine.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    jbohon:
    photo 4D357A82-BE54-433F-B484-DA3867470D35_zps294yrpu1.jpg
    I posted one back a few pages and you said that would have been your next submission to the thread. I saved this one the other day with intent to post here. Jay, we are on the same page.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    jbohon:
    *pant* damn that's a fine backside!
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    jimmyv723:
    Great pic but you know you're a Guitar Junkie when you see a pic like that and you say nice Takamine.
    What guitar? You mean,.......... Oh man yeah, you ain't no good at all for mentioning that. Fail! Someone needs to revoke your "Boomdittyboom Aficionado" membership card.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Bob Luken:
    jimmyv723:
    What guitar? You mean,.......... Oh man yeah, you ain't no good at all for mentioning that. Fail! Someone needs to revoke your "Boomdittyboom Aficionado" membership card.

Just look back a page or two and you'll see my Aficionado status in that area is just fine. Besides, playing guitar helps you get the booty so I have an appreciation for both the fantastic bum in the pic as well as the sweet guitar.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    God I love gabby union!!photo 62E0F2EB-B41E-420C-994A-26867866D449.jpg
    Lee.mcglynn:
    God I love gabby union!!photo 62E0F2EB-B41E-420C-994A-26867866D449.jpg
    holy ****.... That looks like a home grown pic Lee....
    CharlieHeis:
    jbohon:
    I posted one back a few pages and you said that would have been your next submission to the thread. I saved this one the other day with intent to post here. Jay, we are on the same page.
    You know what they say, Great minds think alike...

jimmyv723:
    Bob Luken:
    jimmyv723:

Just look back a page or two and you'll see my Aficionado status in that area is just fine. Besides, playing guitar helps you get the booty so I have an appreciation for both the fantastic bum in the pic as well as the sweet guitar.
    Thank you for your service to our thread :P
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 63
    Hmmmm....

Ok Guys, I know Jay posted a great bum, and I love the competition with him to see if I can post a better one! But wth? I haven't gotten any comments on the past couple bums I've posted... Ya'll either don't like my taste in bums, or... well, I just don't know. So let me know what you think, so I can keep posting them if ya'll are liking them! photo botw19_zpsf5571cd3.jpg

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

Ok Guys, I know Jay posted a great bum, and I love the competition with him to see if I can post a better one! But wth? I haven't gotten any comments on the past couple bums I've posted... Ya'll either don't like my taste in bums, or... well, I just don't know. So let me know what you think, so I can keep posting them if ya'll are liking them! photo botw19_zpsf5571cd3.jpg

Thumbs up.
    Very nice baby! I like the bow. :) hehehe
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

You have excelent taste in bums TaraLee, you also have a great eye for lighting contrast with shadows and you pick beautiful subjects. I especially appreciate your selections. Sorry for not telling you this sooner than now. I think you both have great taste and an eye for exceptional presentation. You both have posted great photos to this thread. Thank you.
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

Mmmhmmm!!! Awesome and thanks for sharing! I like the bow as well though matching ones on each side would be even better ;)
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

Mmmhmmm!!! Awesome and thanks for sharing! I like the bow as well though matching ones on each side would be even better ;)
    I guess only someone stupid enough to get a bow tattoo on her leg would shower with a thong. :)
  • UnicornUnicorn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 444
    I'm with you. That's a ridiculous tat.
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

Oh yeah
    AshMe:
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

I guess only someone stupid enough to get a bow tattoo on her leg would shower with a thong. :)
    I think a matching bow on the other leg would be sexier, that's usually how I see it~ like a set. Maybe she wasn't done yet????? :P No idea.

...BUT, I have a theory about the panties in the shower~ She wore them simply so it could be posted here without it getting kicked off!! HEHEHEHE
    Bob Luken:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

You have excelent taste in bums TaraLee, you also have a great eye for lighting contrast with shadows and you pick beautiful subjects. I especially appreciate your selections. Sorry for not telling you this sooner than now. I think you both have great taste and an eye for exceptional presentation. You both have posted great photos to this thread. Thank you.
    Thank you, Sir! :) I will keep posting :)

TaraLee:
    Bob Luken:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

Thank you, Sir! :) I will keep posting :)

I love Tat's as well as tatted women. I have more Tat's than most but most people never see them since they are all covered by normal clothing. Full back piece from the top of my neck to below my belt line. 3 on my chest and one on my hip. Mrs Irish has several too. I also love stockings, hence why I like the bows on the back of legs so long as they are on both legs and have a small pinstripe line running from the bows down to the heels. Combines my love of Tat's, stockings and a mighty fine ass on a good woman :)
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    TaraLee:
    AshMe:
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

I think a matching bow on the other leg would be sexier, that's usually how I see it~ like a set. Maybe she wasn't done yet????? :P No idea.

...BUT, I have a theory about the panties in the shower~ She wore them simply so it could be posted here without it getting kicked off!! HEHEHEHE
    I'm old. I would spend all night trying to untie them.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    TaraLee:
    AshMe:
    90+ Irishman:
    TaraLee:
    Hmmmm....

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    TaraLee:
    :)

photo botw20_zpsef641809.jpg

This is one heck of a bum!