Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

PUFF goes the mailbox!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
After three days of complete paranoia and unsuccessful attempts to enter the witness protection program, the first wave of COMPLETELY UNDESERVED carnage instigated by ERIC CHAMBERS against an INNOCENT VICTIM decimated my mailbox this afternoon...

FIRST, came this fine selection of sticks from Morgan. I'm stoked about the Spectre - been wanting to try one for awhile now - Flathead and Ave Maria have also been on my wish list! Thanks, bro! Very nice!

NEXT, came a blindside blast from Curtis! 5 Vegas Animal is one of my all-time favorites, and the Fonseca and Crossfire I've never tried. And, of course, MOW Ruination FTW!!

Totally awesome, brothers, and greatly appreciated!! Thanks you both for some sticks I can't wait to enjoy!

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Animal huh? NB...
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    WaltBasil:
    Animal huh? NB...
    Are you taking notes also?
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    curtiscr79:
    WaltBasil:
    Animal huh? NB...
    Are you taking notes also?
    I learned it by watching you!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Apparently you have a package in Florida.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Echambers:
    What?? Where??
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    What?? Where??
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    What?? Where??
    That was headed for Latrobe, PA? Wow! USPS needs to look at a map! LOL
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    What?? Where??
    That was headed for Latrobe, PA? Wow! USPS needs to look at a map! LOL
    There are two possible answers. First, it is just trying to rack up frequent flyer miles. Or, Todd's magic twenty count worked some bad magic mojo on the box and it's now lost.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy! :)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    MorganGeo:
    Glad they arrived safely. Enjoy! :)
    Anymore, there is more to that statement. Arriving safely is getting to be a major concern.
    Way to go guys.
    And... today came the trailer from Carl, just when I thought the incoming artillery had ceased. You people have to be running out of cigars by now!

As if I hadn't received enough punishment, Carl smacks me with these amazing sticks. The Asylum, Odyssey and Casa Magna I've never tried - they look awesome! Can't go wrong with a good ol' Nub and a MOW Ruination! I had ordered a bundle of La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuertes awhile back from the Sprint Sale, but traded and bombed them all away before I got to try one, so I'm stoked about that one! Thanks so much, bro, for the great smokes and the kind words. Now everybody cut it out!!!!

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Puff_Dougie:
    And... today came the trailer from Carl, just when I thought the incoming artillery had ceased. You people have to be running out of cigars by now!

As if I hadn't received enough punishment, Carl smacks me with these amazing sticks. The Asylum, Odyssey and Casa Magna I've never tried - they look awesome! Can't go wrong with a good ol' Nub and a MOW Ruination! I had ordered a bundle of La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuertes awhile back from the Sprint Sale, but traded and bombed them all away before I got to try one, so I'm stoked about that one! Thanks so much, bro, for the great smokes and the kind words. Now everybody cut it out!!!!
    All bow our heads.
    We pray for our poor departed Puff.
    He was a good man.
    As we lay him to rest, there is only one thing left to say.............
    Light him up gents!

ROFL!!!