Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

It's a bouncing baby bomb!!

Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
Ok, not a baby bomb, a bomb FOR a baby. Let's just make that clear. Of course, the pictures will speak for themselves. EVERYONE involved here: AJ, Onestrangeone, pelirojo, Rain, Shizz, jetmech, bob luken, you'll all get yours someday, somehow, but for now take my deepest thanks for such an amazing and warm gesture.

But for the maestro who put this together, Doug, my deepest thanks and a lesson: all passes always go back where they started. I've removed all contents and replaced them with new ones, but the box is coming back, my friend. Consider these my takes and puts for your most generous pass. Takes below, puts a mystery until this finds its way to Latrobe.

photo babybomb1_zps94b77002.jpg

photo babybomb2_zps8c92a163.jpg

photo babybomb3_zpsc5a1c86f.jpg

photo babybomb4_zps0512cc54.jpg

photo babybomb5_zpsdbf34ec1.jpg

photo babybomb6_zpsfd021020.jpg

photo dadampjames_zps844b562a.jpg

Re-sized to fit the screen as a special thanks to Bob.

Comments

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,519
    Congrats and I Hope you enjoy! Thats a Beautyful Baby!

Aj
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Well done guys! Looks great. Congrats on the baby boy Ken.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Ken Light:
    But for the maestro who put this together, Doug, my deepest thanks and a lesson: all passes always go back where they started. I've removed all contents and replaced them with new ones, but the box is coming back, my friend. Consider these my takes and puts for your most generous pass. Takes below, puts a mystery until this finds its way to Latrobe.

Ken, congratulations! It is such an honor and blessing to have kids.

Doug, BBBWWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Well done gentlemen! Sounds like Ken gets the last laugh here.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Congrats, and well played gentlemen. You will really enjoy these times. Mr. Rogers neighborhood is going to take a thumping in the near future I believe.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    This is soooo cool!!! Thanks to all the BOTLs who participated in this undertaking! I think we've just put a whole new twist to the tradition of passing a cigar to celebrate a new baby! Ken, the pictures are awesome, but the best is definitely the last one... Congrats, papa Ken, on a beautiful baby boy! Enjoy the bounty and nevermind the payback. Everything comes around in its time.

Now Vinny has some idea of the devastation that will be coming his way shortly. LOL!

Seeing this pass reach its destination made my day! Y'all are so awesome!
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 859
    Congrats man! Being a Dad is an awesome feeling. Make sure to spend as much time with him as possible and take tons of pictures. They grow up SO fast!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Enjoy Ken, great picture...cute little guy, you...meh...